4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Not MC male characters will be shown having sex -simply dropping on a couple having sex would be a frequent thing, not mentioning: "Orgy".
Adultery would be present.
So we will have a lot of scenes of NPC male characters having sex? Ok..... Are the women the MC is going to be fucking going to be in any of those scenes with other males that are not the MC?? Or will the male NPCs only be fucking random female NPCs that are not part of the story or that MC can't have. Also why would that be a frequent thing? Is this more like a voyeur game? :WaitWhat:

The orgy you mentioned, will the mc and his women be participating in those? With other males? How is that going to be? Would like some info on that if possible, it wouldn't be a spoiler, believe me, you dont want to surprise people with that kind of content, better say it upfront.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
So we will have a lot of scenes of NPC male characters having sex? Ok..... Are the women the MC is going to be fucking going to be in any of those scenes with other males that are not the MC?? Or will the male NPCs only be fucking random female NPCs that are not part of the story or that MC can't have. Also why would that be a frequent thing? Is this more like a voyeur game? :WaitWhat:
There is scene where mc running on the roof with binoculars like fucking idiotic perv and spying on girls:FacePalm: he saw one of LI has fun with someone. Another 2 LI's live together and they give lesbian vibes. So yea, a lot of shit going on here

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
There is scene where mc running on the roof with binoculars like fucking idiotic perv and spying on girls:FacePalm: he saw one of LI has fun with someone. Another 2 LI's live together and they give lesbian vibes. So yea, a lot of shit going on here
Yeah, I thought so. Wanted to ask the dev just in case but it is clear this will have the women "having their own life outside of MC" = MC getting used goods all the time. It was the same in his other Abandoned game. Anyway, good luck.

Last edited:

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Yeah, I thought so. Wanted to ask the dev just in case but it is clear this will have the women "having their own life outside of MC" = MC getting used goods all the time. It was the same in his other Abandoned game. Anyway, good luck but not for me.
Yeah, it's pretty much why the dev refused to give future tags or info on harem. This will have NTR or at the very least swinging. Good luck dev. You're going to need it.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
i think i've found my game of the year. ik a game is good when i'm enjoying it so much i can't even make a thorough review AND came before i could even finish the thing. is this really only the second release? it's extensive. huge admiration for this dev's efforts. if i could say one positive thing it's the detail and thorough time with each scene

• Haha
Reactions: Vortex@

Roccadorso

Sep 10, 2022
Tags? -I kinda revealed as much as I intended. I want a game to surprise you and incoming sex acts are part of that. See below for hints.
Carefull, not everybody likes the same surprises.

As for lesbians.
Putting 100% lesbian characters in an adult game is somewhat beside the point. Although that might have some value for the plot -without sex acts.
So the question is more about bisexual women, or to be specific:
FFM acts or group sex in which there is female-to-female interaction?
Answer: never occurred to me to avoid it. I don't think I can make two versions of the scene or give the option to skip it.
I mean, if it's such an important thing I could think of some preferences system "never show me girls kissing", but I don't think I can throw it out of the plot. (so it'd skip, but not avoid story impact).
Well, at least one less surprise for the future.

NTR - not in the plans.
Not MC male characters will be shown having sex -simply dropping on a couple having sex would be a frequent thing, not mentioning: "Orgy".
So... NTR or not?

There will be no NTR
I knew I heard it before...

Figuring out what people want to see, how to merge it with my vision
Some situations will be forced upon you
Well, that's my last cue to let the Ignore List grow and wish the dev good luck.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NumerousNights-0.01.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrLollipopGAMES

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2024
MrBenny reminded me of a splendid idea: List of tags below(I will ask moderators to put it in the description).
I could have done it earlier, but since it’s not my thread… the actual game development took the best of me…

NTR tag caused a lot of confusion and noise here. That’s my fault, sorry. I didn’t get the term good, I googled some confusing definitions (I thought it was more about interaction with another male, who takes your girl, with a focus on a male… which was not my kink...). I hope it's clear now.

Previous question about Lesbian scene skipping:
NO. Sorry, it took that long. I decided that it has no sense because the game will have many lesbian/3some acts. Also, there are way too many tags/fetishes that can be added for skipping... I'm not creating a precedence.

Questions of male NPCs sex:
There will be male NPCs(both known to MC and strangers) shown, having sex with females during accidental bumping on pair having sex, and during group sex. There is no intention to focus on the males during these sex acts, but if you play the game, you will see more than one dick around a girl.

I hope this answers most of the questions.

MrLollipopGAMES

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2024
how to unlock first and second last image in gallery?
First unlocks itself with new update.

Can you make the points pop-ups larger or last longer when they pop up it is hard to see if you get negative or positive points when you make the right or wrong choices.
YES, thank you, I noticed it myself lately... it's on TODO list now.

dev's other game has swinging in it so make of that what you will
I haven't developed any other games.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
MrBenny reminded me of a splendid idea: List of tags below(I will ask moderators to put it in the description).
I could have done it earlier, but since it’s not my thread… the actual game development took the best of me…

NTR tag caused a lot of confusion and noise here. That’s my fault, sorry. I didn’t get the term good, I googled some confusing definitions (I thought it was more about interaction with another male, who takes your girl, with a focus on a male… which was not my kink...). I hope it's clear now.

Previous question about Lesbian scene skipping:
NO. Sorry, it took that long. I decided that it has no sense because the game will have many lesbian/3some acts. Also, there are way too many tags/fetishes that can be added for skipping... I'm not creating a precedence.

Questions of male NPCs sex:
There will be male NPCs(both known to MC and strangers) shown, having sex with females during accidental bumping on pair having sex, and during group sex. There is no intention to focus on the males during these sex acts, but if you play the game, you will see more than one dick around a girl.

I hope this answers most of the questions.
Reading this, this game absolutely should not have the harem tag.

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes