• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VRipper

Sep 14, 2018
>esc closes the game
devs are mentally challenged
>wsadzxc
and never seen either human hands or keyboard

also no text in dialogs
ok arrows work also
These are actually fairly common controls, especially in Japanese made games. Couldn't tell you why, but it is how it is.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
It was easier for me to beat Dark Souls drunk then it was to play this game, jesus i hope they fix the controls and menus in this game when it releases.

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
I played the Demo from DL site, there was at least 2 more enemies in that version and around 6 or more cells to advance into than just the 2 you get in this Version. I might be mistaken but, this is something less than the current given demo.

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
If people don't realise yet, the "demo" on ci-en is just an enemy preview, not a proper demo, that's why the one on dlsite is larger and has more content.

Shadical

Apr 15, 2019
Why not just click "Watch" button (to the right of thread's page number widget)?
I'm sorry, I didn't know the function of it, though in hindsight it is pretty self explanatory, and I didn't want to place a "+1" in the forum

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
I'm sorry, I didn't know the function of it, though in hindsight it is pretty self explanatory, and I didn't want to place a "+1" in the forum
There is nothing to be sorry for. I mean, I though maybe posting in a thread is somehow more suitable than watching it and I could learn something new from you.

Okay, maybe that's enough unrelated bumping :)

FFloyd

Jun 5, 2020
waiting for the final version. As author said it would be early August, or if work will go well game might see sight much more earlier

Reactions: f9account
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes