RanmaChan

Mar 30, 2021
Any news on when this will be playable/released properly? Between the frame rate issues and the random crashing, I can't progress in this game at all.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Any news on when this will be playable/released properly? Between the frame rate issues and the random crashing, I can't progress in this game at all.
On DL site, it writen Early Aug. 2021. But this this just an estimated date. Games are often released later than the originally estimated date and with bugs. So what this date really tell you is that this game will not be playable/released properly anytime before Early Aug. 2021.

frog forman

Nov 21, 2019
I bit the bullet and bought the required plan to see new content.

DON'T BOTHER!

not only does having access to this NOT grant you access to anything released in any previous update or beta unless you PAY ANOTHER 500 yen PER BETA you want to see; when he does put a new one out and you DL it all you get is the one room with all enemies removed except the one new one.

ABSOLUTE waste of time and money as well as being extremely supporter unfriendly with the way it's set up.

OH, and on top of that signing up takes DOUBLE the amount of money listed. So the first sign up for the 500 plan was actually 1,000.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017

DON'T BOTHER!

not only does having access to this NOT grant you access to anything released in any previous update or beta unless you PAY ANOTHER 500 yen PER BETA you want to see; when he does put a new one out and you DL it all you get is the one room with all enemies removed except the one new one.

ABSOLUTE waste of time and money as well as being extremely supporter unfriendly with the way it's set up.

OH, and on top of that signing up takes DOUBLE the amount of money listed. So the first sign up for the 500 plan was actually 1,000.
If you had access to all the previous update, it wouldn't be so different from a Patreon game (yet a bit expensive as 1000 yen is about 9.30$).

It is valuable to know that the betas are not worth the price and that have to pay it twice. Thank your for testing that for us.

Reactions: XmanX and f9account
Nov 22, 2018

DON'T BOTHER!

I am sorry that you haven't read my comments on #22 and #25.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
You can't escape in the middle of the animations. You can only go forward by pressing "jump" button.

If your key binding is default, during shop menu, the OK button is "Z" in keyboard, while that is "Skill 2" in Xbox or PS controllers("B" or "O").
And the cancel button for exiting the shop is "Jump" for either keyboard("Space") or controllers("A" or "X").
I can buy and sell items normally in the game.
(There is another bug that you can sell items those you are equipping although.)

Maybe the point of this game is to put many things into the tummy, grow the things(tentacles' sperm -> meat pieces, egg -> slug) inside, enlarge the tummy, and continuously birth all the things inside.
to escape from being capture press F (case you didnt know)

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes