derp752

Apr 22, 2019
I find the pregnancy and birthing quite boring in this game, despite being my favourite. Maybe its the art style or game play, the impregnation and birthing in games like Parasite in city or hounds of the blade always seemed to be very satisfying in comparison. Maybe because it happens so easily in this game, and the spawn just disappear and dont become enemies?

Nov 22, 2018
Cannot escape encounters?
You can't escape in the middle of the animations. You can only go forward by pressing "jump" button.
God the calibration for the shop is terrible, don't select the icons because once you do there is no way to deselect or escape the shop unless you close the game.
If your key binding is default, during shop menu, the OK button is "Z" in keyboard, while that is "Skill 2" in Xbox or PS controllers("B" or "O").
And the cancel button for exiting the shop is "Jump" for either keyboard("Space") or controllers("A" or "X").
I can buy and sell items normally in the game.
(There is another bug that you can sell items those you are equipping although.)
I find the pregnancy and birthing quite boring in this game, despite being my favourite. Maybe its the art style or game play, the impregnation and birthing in games like Parasite in city or hounds of the blade always seemed to be very satisfying in comparison. Maybe because it happens so easily in this game, and the spawn just disappear and dont become enemies?
Maybe the point of this game is to put many things into the tummy, grow the things(tentacles' sperm -> meat pieces, egg -> slug) inside, enlarge the tummy, and continuously birth all the things inside.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
On the topic of Japanese censor, I was told that tentacle sex came into being to skirt that law. You can draw a penis like tentacle, as long as it's not a penis and get away with it.

The more you know!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Any news on whether the March 2021 full release will be translated to English?

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
So the first 2 parts of the maps are the only spots opened? the older demos have more spaces :eek:

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes