Maximumpain

Aug 12, 2020
Apparently there is some kind of code? you have to put in somewhere to access the supporter content?
No clue where to input this code, nor what the code is.
Don't suppose someone does?

something-chan

Jan 7, 2018
How do you save in this game? Is it supposed to be automatic? I killed an enemy with magic after it downed me and got softlocked.. No save there after being forced to restart.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How do you save in this game? Is it supposed to be automatic? I killed an enemy with magic after it downed me and got softlocked.. No save there after being forced to restart.
No there are save and load options in the pause menu. Do you not see them?

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
Dev is also starting work on a "simulation" game, Not sure if that means something like Lillia's Livelihood or not

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Dev is also starting work on a "simulation" game, Not sure if that means something like Lillia's Livelihood or not
Pretty sure this is just a weird translation of eroge, although the way they talk about it makes it seem like it might have a different sort of gameplay loop, something about hidden sex toys attached to the character without them knowing. They already said they're not going back to rpg maker because it's not really compatible with live-2d, so it'll most likely be another unity game (un)fortunately. I know this game gets a lot of shit for being janky, but I still think the expansion/inflation content is sublime. Here's to hoping they bring back the "dress up" system and reintroduce enemies having multiple ways to rape you.

Reactions: jaregon

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
By the way, the uncensor patch 1 (modified sharedassets file) is not compatible with new version. Use uncensor 2 instead.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes