Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Another update from the Ci-en, looks like the belly's gettin bigger too.

Update notice:

NurseryDimensionの作業を優先し始めたおかげで、少しずつではありますが差分もできてきました。
とはいえまだ通常モーション分も終わってないのでゲーム自体を更新できる見通しは立っていないのですが。

既に作り終わった差分と同じような角度のものは流用するつもりなので、すべてを一から作るよりは早く済むと思うんですけどね。
それでもHシーン毎の調整は必要ですし、胸がメインのシーンなんかは間違いなく流用できないので果たしてどのぐらいかかるのか…。

ゲーム制作後半でよくあるちゃんとエロくなっているのかわからない状態ではないので、そこだけが救いですね。
なんにせよ、今のところはきちんと自分がエロいと感じられるものにできていますし、できるだけこのクオリティを維持したいものです。

Translated update notice:

Thanks to the fact that we started prioritizing the work on Nursery Dimension, we were able to make some differences, albeit gradually. That said, I haven't finished my normal motion yet, so I don't have any prospect of updating the game itself. I'm going to use something with an angle similar to the diff that I've already made, so I think it's quicker than making everything from scratch. Still, it is necessary to adjust each H scene, and the scene where the chest is the main part can definitely not be diverted, so how long will it take? It's not like I don't know if it's erotic or not, which is common in the second half of the game, so that's the only salvation. In any case, for now, I've made sure that I feel erotic, and I want to maintain this quality as much as possible.

Current max:

View attachment 1973603

Updated max:

View attachment 1973604
Dev could release an update expansion, this game needs it

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
I see the two dicks at the top and pressed f, but nothing worked am I suppose to do something else? And how do I get naked in the gallery room lol

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
for version 1.02 64 bit
under 32 bit, not edited.
in 64 bits.
removed the CensorEffectMat_Smooth section via AssetBundleExtractor.
checked. works.

Reactions: remyeet

Necksel

Jun 3, 2020
I found where to download the update, and I'm ready to share the game, just tell me how to give a file distribution in MEGA

Arasutaru

Feb 5, 2019
I found where to download the update, and I'm ready to share the game, just tell me how to give a file distribution in MEGA
if its in your cloud go to the file in mega and right click and there should be a option that says grab link also where did you find it if you dont mind me asking

Last edited:

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
for version 1.02 64 bit Pixeldrain
under 32 bit, not edited.
in 64 bits.
removed the CensorEffectMat_Smooth section via AssetBundleExtractor.
checked. works.
Holy shit, thank you for enlightening me on how to do this. If you don't mind me asking, is it the same "asset" for other unity games, or is the censor named something else other than "CensorEffectMat_Smooth"? Also, on some of the animations, there's a purple box (which I assume is a missing texture) behind the genitals, do you know how to get rid of that?

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Holy shit, thank you for enlightening me on how to do this. If you don't mind me asking, is it the same "asset" for other unity games, or is the censor named something else other than "CensorEffectMat_Smooth"? Also, on some of the animations, there's a purple box (which I assume is a missing texture) behind the genitals, do you know how to get rid of that?
given Uncensor, is the result of my experiments. in the corresponding topic on Uncensor, I asked questions and did not wait for an answer. so no, I do not know how to solve a problem like yours. Yes, I played, did not notice this problem.

Reactions: remyeet

Chelsea_66

Nov 24, 2020
Looks like the author updated the 1.50 version, if anyone can download it:

を更新しました。最新Verは1.51です。

更新内容としては

・発情時(発情値100以上)にて攻撃等のモーションがおかしい不具合の修正
・一部出産(胸)モーションの修正及び調整
・エネミー「スライムトラップ」のアニメーション修正

です。
なお、出産(胸)の調整に関しては一身上の都合(下記参照)により暫定処置となります。
明らかな不具合は直っているはずですが、もしかすると後ほど手を入れることになるかもしれません。

それから、Hステータスの表示に関しては再度コメントを頂けまして、不具合ではなさそうだとの判断をして良さそうです。
二度に渡る報告ありがとうございます、とても助かりました。

また、前回でも少し触れましたが、エネミー毎項目の表示条件についてFAQの方に軽く追記をしておきましたので、改めて確認したい方はそちらを御覧ください。

Machine Translated:

Updated NurseryDimension. The latest version is 1.51.

As an update

・Fixed a bug where motions such as attacks were strange when in estrus (estrus value 100 or more)
・Modification and adjustment of some childbirth (chest) motions
・Fix animation of enemy “Slime Trap”

is.
Due to personal reasons (see below), adjustments for childbirth (chest) will be provisional.
The obvious bugs should be fixed, but maybe you'll have to fix them later.

Also, regarding the display of the H status, I received your comment again, and it seems to be fine to judge that it does not seem to be a bug.
Thank you for your report, it was very helpful.

Also, as I touched on it a little bit last time, I added a quick post to the FAQ regarding the display conditions for each enemy item, so please refer to that if you want to check it again.

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
・発情時(発情値100以上)にて攻撃等のモーションがおかしい不具合の修正
・一部出産(胸)モーションの修正及び調整
・エネミー「スライムトラップ」のアニメーション修正

Machine Translated:

・Fixed a bug where motions such as attacks were strange when in estrus (estrus value 100 or more)
・Modification and adjustment of some childbirth (chest) motions
・Fix animation of enemy “Slime Trap”
Ah yes since the new estrus motion gets her main hand touching elsewhere when idle, it does cause issues. Glad they follow up this fix!

although it matters near to nothing in h scenes

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes