• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
How does this not have the pregnancy tag? It's like the entire purpose of this game
better question is why is there no birthing? The closest thing we have to it is the hive and that is it, everything else is just black screen when you go to "shower" and then boom, you back to normal

Reactions: f9account

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
better question is why is there no birthing? The closest thing we have to it is the hive and that is it, everything else is just black screen when you go to "shower" and then boom, you back to normal
To follow up, you can birth outside the shower by pressing B and then Down arrow/S by default. B and Up arrow/W for breast birthing.

razerfail

May 5, 2022
how do you crawl under the ledge in the first section? I see a control to crouch but i cannot move while crouched.

Nightmare799

Nov 27, 2019
Another game with sexual depictions of creatures that are in no way sexually stimulating.

Why do japanese do this? KoooooN soft has the right idea.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Tentacles and jellyfish... Japanese men are fucking weird :-D
(But why is this even put up here? I mean, nobody else but Japanese would find this cool, or what?)

razerfail

May 5, 2022
I'd really like to play but I cannot get passed the first section where it appears I need to crawl under something. I cannot figure out how to crawl under it.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do you crawl under the ledge in the first section? I see a control to crouch but i cannot move while crouched.

I'd really like to play but I cannot get passed the first section where it appears I need to crawl under something. I cannot figure out how to crawl under it.
The search function of the forum is your friend. I suggest looking at the top right of the page, there's a box that says search there. If you type in "crawl" you'll find your answer withing seconds, rather than having to wait for someone else to search it for you.

Admittedly, this is shitty game design to not have the full controls / movement combos listed in game (at least not that I could find).

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Another game with sexual depictions of creatures that are in no way sexually stimulating.

Why do japanese do this? KoooooN soft has the right idea.
It's called a fetish, friend. Enjoyment is subjective. Your might not enjoy it, but others do. Turns out there are actually a lot of people outside of Japan that enjoy this sort of thing for one reason or another.

Kukikuk

Nov 26, 2019
Uncensored version 64 bit not work?
The main game folder (M03.exe) must be first or second subfolder

Last edited:

Starss

Oct 3, 2017
How do you switch weapon ? i tried to press everything of my keyboard

Nvm just press P

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes