Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
Where do you enter this code at??
\M03_Data\StreamingAssets\SupporterPassword.txt
Paste it inside.
Just remember that getting heroine off two newly-added dicks will require some different key, dont remember which exactly, instead of usual "jump".

Last edited:

Bodukay

Aug 16, 2020
Not sure if this matters because there is a unlocked gallery, but here is an almost-full save for the 64-bit version.
First save has all achievements I could unlock minus two, one of which I think is bugged.
The other is a full virgin save with all achievements that don't involve getting down and dirty.
were do you put thoes saves?

YuriLuni

Sep 1, 2018
okay soo, i got the game and played it for a little bit, it is average at best. there is one thing though: I have no birth animations at all. Whenever I go to the shower, even after waiting for a awhile after a slime got me, and clicked on birth, there was no birth animation at all. It just faded to black and then the PC was just fine. am I missing something? I got it from the DL Site that it was officially added to.

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
okay soo, i got the game and played it for a little bit, it is average at best. there is one thing though: I have no birth animations at all. Whenever I go to the shower, even after waiting for a awhile after a slime got me, and clicked on birth, there was no birth animation at all. It just faded to black and then the PC was just fine. am I missing something? I got it from the DL Site that it was officially added to.
nothing wrong, that just it, no animation for birthing, it just solved in 1 second black screen

Reactions: f9account
Nov 22, 2018
am I missing something?
You missed to have a look at the operation manual. It should be named as "操作説明EN".
nothing wrong, that just it, no animation for birthing, it just solved in 1 second black screen
More accurately, there is no animation for birthing in the shower room. There is birthing animation normally, by pressing command.

Reactions: f9account

YuriLuni

Sep 1, 2018
You missed to have a look at the operation manual. It should be named as "操作説明EN".

More accurately, there is no animation for birthing in the shower room. There is birthing animation normally, by pressing command.
Command? what key is that?

Edit: ah, nevermind, I found the operations manual. I see now. thanks!

Daijena

Jul 1, 2018
Does someone have a achievement list? Don't want a save or anything, but a few achievements are greyed out and only questionmarks show as hint, even tho I finished the game and explored each room. Would like to complete it for completion sake.

remyeet

Mar 26, 2020
Another update from the Ci-en, looks like the belly's gettin bigger too.

Update notice:

NurseryDimensionの作業を優先し始めたおかげで、少しずつではありますが差分もできてきました。
とはいえまだ通常モーション分も終わってないのでゲーム自体を更新できる見通しは立っていないのですが。

既に作り終わった差分と同じような角度のものは流用するつもりなので、すべてを一から作るよりは早く済むと思うんですけどね。
それでもHシーン毎の調整は必要ですし、胸がメインのシーンなんかは間違いなく流用できないので果たしてどのぐらいかかるのか…。

ゲーム制作後半でよくあるちゃんとエロくなっているのかわからない状態ではないので、そこだけが救いですね。
なんにせよ、今のところはきちんと自分がエロいと感じられるものにできていますし、できるだけこのクオリティを維持したいものです。

Translated update notice:

Thanks to the fact that we started prioritizing the work on Nursery Dimension, we were able to make some differences, albeit gradually. That said, I haven't finished my normal motion yet, so I don't have any prospect of updating the game itself. I'm going to use something with an angle similar to the diff that I've already made, so I think it's quicker than making everything from scratch. Still, it is necessary to adjust each H scene, and the scene where the chest is the main part can definitely not be diverted, so how long will it take? It's not like I don't know if it's erotic or not, which is common in the second half of the game, so that's the only salvation. In any case, for now, I've made sure that I feel erotic, and I want to maintain this quality as much as possible.

Current max:

image-800.jpg

Updated max:

image-8002.jpg

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes