PikoPiko

Dec 2, 2018
True. But it's also very realistic that those $250.000 (I question the validity of that though) came mainly from Japanese people.
In the west, non-tentacular sex is legal, and it's easier to identify with a penis than a tentacle, which is why I bet that this fetish is very small, and not quarter-of-a-million sized in the West.

Of course it's there. There are lots of people in here who play games featuring people under 18 too (which is illegal in the west)
Yeah fucking horses is illegal and there is lots of that stuff floating around and I rather see a tentacle that some dudes dick and balls. Heck I rather see a proper Futa than a dude.

Reactions: RisenKill

Just A BooB man

Apr 20, 2022
View attachment 936621

Overview:
(Place Holder)

This work sells hard situations such as tentacles that mainly focus on heterogeneous rape An exploratory 2D side-scrolling action RPG. It is an action game packed with familiar elements in this circle, such as a system that allows you to easily see the H scene without game over, such as chest / stomach size changes and liquid differences .​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-30
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: Mikotoshido -
Censored: No (patch)
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1498106 View attachment 936629 View attachment 1498104 View attachment 936630 View attachment 936634 View attachment 936632 View attachment 1498105 View attachment 936633
Why is there 2 patches, do I use 1 or 2?

Reactions: JoeTermin

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
v1.51 is supposed to be the final release, small visual bug regarding animations at Estrus above 100. Has anyone obtained it yet?

HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
For some reason the ci-en still updating i don't think this was the final version.

Nevermind it was the new game progress sorry

3eyes1wing

Sep 7, 2020
I'm not sure if it's because I have the version here or what, but I can't access my inventory or save my game.
I don't see an inventory button in Key Config.

Ahah! Never mind. I guess it was the pause menu?

Jan 25, 2022
v1.51 is supposed to be the final release, small visual bug regarding animations at Estrus above 100. Has anyone obtained it yet?
1.51 isn't even the final version the game is still being worked on also why the fuck the main post sais final version it's not even the latest
i know the dev sais final release final release but it's like terraria he wanna make another game but always ends up continuing his game

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
If he was going to get addicted to updating one game I wish it would have been Lilia's Livelihood. That one was fire but he outright left it unfinished with lots of animations lacking sound effects.....sigh. I would have been willing to just buy DLC for that game for a while.

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
1.51 isn't even the final version the game is still being worked on also why the fuck the main post sais final version it's not even the latest
i know the dev sais final release final release but it's like terraria he wanna make another game but always ends up continuing his game
As other quotes mentioned, the addition is just a chinese translation. The version I mentioned was just an animation bugfix when Naedoko is horny, but game content has nothing new, for this one.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes