derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Not as good as it could have been. At least if the things you give birth to were static and stayed there, or hatched/stayed alive it would've made the game alot more interesting.

missinlink

Jan 11, 2018
Only way I managed to do it was through bug abuse.

I don't know if it'll work for you, since sometimes I get bugs in games due to my abnormal screen resolution, but the steps were basically as follows.

Get on the highest ledge you can, the one that's too far to the left to jump to the cliff.

Turn your back to the ledge and press f to backslide.

While sliding press jump and you'll float in the air, press right and you'll start floating that direction.

When you get close enough, press jump again to activate the 2nd jump of your double jump to get on the cliff.

There was nothing of interest over there though, just a few more maps with nothing but chests and no save point.
I figured as much. Thanks, I guess this game got released cause the creator got tired of working on it. Maybe we'll get expansion updates some day if we're lucky.

Reactions: f9account

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Game seems average, but I honestly love this person's stuff. Not many people do work like theirs.
That preciesely because I loved his other work that I'm dispointe, otherwise, I would just don't care :LOL:.

-no way to attack flying enemies except to lure them to a horizontal plane
You can also use the upward or downward bomb skill from a ledge too don't you ? I could't bebothered to progress the game enougth to see those enemies so I never tried personally.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
I feel as though this was a sorta testing the waters game for the dev. Though I wouldnt mind seeing another RPG maker game from them snice they dont follow the norm boring AF RPG maker Eroge stuff.

frog forman

Nov 21, 2019
You can also use the upward or downward bomb skill from a ledge too don't you ? I could't bebothered to progress the game enougth to see those enemies so I never tried personally.
You will never either time the throw to hit nor have the enemy fly into the exact right position it detonates at., so no.

Nov 22, 2018
You will never either time the throw to hit nor have the enemy fly into the exact right position it detonates at., so no.
For upward:
"Ice Drop" throw an ice at 45° upward; "Thunder Arrow" fire 3-way arrows with around 30° up/downward, those can pierce walls but with small delay.
For downward:
Except the "Thunder Arrow", there is "Prominence Pillar", that set a fire pillar on the floor, but with no limit on downward vertical distance. You can assume it as a downward attack?

Sep 5, 2017
I made an alternate uncensor patch by editing the shader
Works for both 32 AND 64bit versions
Install:
make a copy/rename the original sharedassets0.assets
move the assets file to the M03_DATA folder overwrite if you just copied the original

File:

Last edited:

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Agreed it was a disappointment after having waited this long. Would rather have just had some dlc for Lilia's Livlihood. That game was unfinished but you could barely tell. Just missing audio on later sex scenes, and that jellyfish cave had no boss. But this just flat out ends after the third area, and even through the engrish translation I can tell they were basically joking saying "Yeah there was supposed to be more...maybe one day eh".

Anyway some of the dialogue with the sphere lady suggests she could grow her stomach bigger by strengthening her body. But I don't really see any effect from anything.

astor2015omg

Jan 9, 2020
Really disapointing, i dont know why change the way of work when something like rpgms works perfectly and even better whit this tipe of content, i was hopping for something better than lilias but to be honest lilias is hundres of times better than this.

Dec 20, 2020
if it makes it any better, there's apparently something coming in the near future for the game for the people who supported the devs, tho I'm not quite sure what they meant cos of the translation.
Something along the lines of a "supporter only version", like a simple H-scene after the 'story'

zacron432

Oct 6, 2021
how do you crawl because I cant get past the first room like I cant walk through the door so how do I crawl through it

Name36346

Oct 27, 2021
how do you crawl because I cant get past the first room like I cant walk through the door so how do I crawl through it
There is no crawl, but you can slide instead. Crouch down then Jump if I remember correctly. However if you really talking about first room after base then she should have walked through that door without any issues...

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes