Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I can't take a save file for this game as of yet, I've waited to long for this beauty to be released. MUST ENJOYYYYYYY *lurks*
Same reason why I'm waiting for patches to uncensor, fix the controls not saving when you change them and have a real translation

dinodick

Apr 24, 2019
Okay I feel like a moron but I don't get what the game wants me to do to get under the low ledge in the very beginning. She'll kneel but not crawl, tossing bombs at it does nothing. WTF am I missing?

Reactions: ag0001

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I really like the idea and type of the game but its poorly executed imo
Had to delete it unfortunately, better luck next time

Ashii

Dec 8, 2018
Well, disappointing. So much time was developed, transferred, and in the end we have only a couple of hours of gameplay

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Disapointing. It sad because obviously a lot of effort have been put in. But the gameplay is super rigid and you lack motivation to go forward. Still don't understand what peaople find appealing in this kind of gameplay (platform + monster tha rape you when the catch you). I've always found it underwhelming because most of the tie you have to purposfully get caught, then once you have seen the scene a couple of time, being blocked by animation become obnoxious.

missinlink

Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm. Does anybody know how to get up to that one really far ledge at the top right of the mountainous area? I've beaten the hive boss and the only place left to explore is that one ledge, but I just can't get to it.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
what peaople find appealing in this kind of gameplay
[...]
once you have seen the scene a couple of time, being blocked by animation become obnoxious.
In a good game of this kind:
1) new models of enemies appear fast enough, so it doesn't become obnoxious.
2) enemy animation is more of a bonus to actual platformer gameplay.
3) fighting and jumping is NOT hard, but rewarding.
4) exploration is rewarding as well.

Unfortunately, such games are rare :(
("Nursery Dimension" lacks 1, 4 and partially 3.)

Reactions: foreg

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Hmmm. Does anybody know how to get up to that one really far ledge at the top right of the mountainous area? I've beaten the hive boss and the only place left to explore is that one ledge, but I just can't get to it.
Only way I managed to do it was through bug abuse.

I don't know if it'll work for you, since sometimes I get bugs in games due to my abnormal screen resolution, but the steps were basically as follows.

Get on the highest ledge you can, the one that's too far to the left to jump to the cliff.

Turn your back to the ledge and press f to backslide.

While sliding press jump and you'll float in the air, press right and you'll start floating that direction.

When you get close enough, press jump again to activate the 2nd jump of your double jump to get on the cliff.

There was nothing of interest over there though, just a few more maps with nothing but chests and no save point.

frog forman

Nov 21, 2019
Not really worth it.

-3 world areas
-each area has 3 to 4 enemies
-controls are janky AF
-wall collision boxes project random distances away from the actual walls
-no way to attack flying enemies except to lure them to a horizontal plane
-zooming in reveals the player character is pretty low fidelity (blurry)
-"animations" of growth/inflation are not smooth at all, they're just small incremental "poofs".
-general gameplay is poor.
-character voices are gawd-awful

His two earlier works, Lillia's livelihood and Rain's rave, are FAR better in every way with the sole exception of they don't have attempted growth animations. Nursery Dimension is basically a huge disappointment.

BUT. For those who want to see for themselves here is the game with the no-censor patch.

Last edited:

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
for where i need go after beat the slime boss?,i have the double jump but not idea about for where i need go

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
for where i need go after beat the slime boss?,i have the double jump but not idea about for where i need go
the easiest way is look on your map and go to the place you haven't explore, some of the place unreachable because it's too high for you to jump before.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes