Collection Video Nuttycravat Collection [2024-06-02] [nuttycravat]

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
new animation. It's funny that the last animation was released on March 27, but I didn't even notice or feel how quickly time passed :)

Reactions: DeMoCa

Morghini

Apr 6, 2024
Is anyone able to send the 2B to Ahri animations again other than pixeldrain? I can't seem to be able to download them on my end.

celltf

Feb 25, 2022
Is anyone able to send the 2B to Ahri animations again other than pixeldrain? I can't seem to be able to download them on my end.
If no one else does in a few days then I can. I'd use more than one filehosting site when sharing stuff if I had better internet, but since my internet is pretty slow I just stick with Pixeldrain

Aug 11, 2021
A complete collection of [nuttycravat] work, thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Full collection is split into 2 ~2.5GB parts from older to newer releases:

All in all, 33 animations & 48 images (4.92GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.
Cheers

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
A complete collection of [nuttycravat] work, thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates.

Full collection is split into 2 ~2.5GB parts from older to newer releases:

All in all, 33 animations & 48 images (4.92GB)

Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes, but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections.
If anyone cares it works like:
(y)Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.

Cheers
I get error with the files D.Va x Dude - Cowgirl & Saati x Dude - Legs Spread Bound Standing Missionary (angle multi).
Can you check again?

Reactions: Schattenjäger