Collection Video Nuttycravat Collection [2024-06-02] [nuttycravat]

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I get error with the files D.Va x Dude - Cowgirl & Saati x Dude - Legs Spread Bound Standing Missionary (angle multi).
Can you check again?
This is exactly why I'm not touching these

I don't know wtf vids are those, bcs I have all original filenames...

Aug 11, 2021
I get error with the files D.Va x Dude - Cowgirl & Saati x Dude - Legs Spread Bound Standing Missionary (angle multi).
Can you check again?
Could it be a zipping error?
The files are original and untouched (aside from name) as a mediainfo scan can easily reveal.
What kind of error did you get?

Aug 11, 2021
This is exactly why I'm not touching these

I don't know wtf vids are those, bcs I have all original filenames...
Understandable. You'd have to take my word on it, or you could check the metadata for proof of original, but I don't expect that from anyone. Can't offer anything more than an honour system promise.
This kind of archive is meant for those who would like to have their collection searchable with tags and dates, without resorting to cumbersome third party database tools. I can't recommend it to anyone that prefers original filenames.

(Btw, when I download a batch of new files for any given collection, I always compare them to my existing collection using Duplicate Cleaner. This is my way of correlating original filenames with altered ones, if the need arises).

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Understandable. You'd have to take my word on it, or you could check the metadata for proof of original, but I don't expect that from anyone. Can't offer anything more than an honour system promise.
This kind of archive is meant for those who would like to have their collection searchable with tags and dates, without resorting to cumbersome third party database tools. I can't recommend it to anyone that prefers original filenames.

(Btw, when I download a batch of new files for any given collection, I always compare them to my existing collection using Duplicate Cleaner. This is my way of correlating original filenames with altered ones, if the need arises).
Don't get me wrong, you stuff is amazing for retired/inactive artists, to kinda finalize the thread, but in cases like this...
hey is "this" anim in the thread? yes, but the name is "that".

Unless artist is super pepega and names their stuff with random shit.

For this thread, maybe, but for example Pantsushi does numbers for every single vid and they are named as patreon posts. So I don't see a point of reuploading it, aside from merging links for convenience.

Aug 11, 2021
Don't get me wrong, you stuff is amazing for retired/inactive artists, to kinda finalize the thread, but in cases like this...
hey is "this" anim in the thread? yes, but the name is "that".

Unless artist is super pepega and names their stuff with random shit.

For this thread, maybe, but for example Pantsushi does numbers for every single vid and they are named as patreon posts. So I don't see a point of reuploading it, aside from merging links for convenience.
I absolutely get what you're saying (although I also name my Pantsushi (and frankly any creator's) vids as patreon posts).
But then again, tags and filedates. Personally, I find these enormously helpful as I maintain dozens upon dozens of creator collections. Got no interest in imposing my archiving style on anyone, but if it turns out to be more helpful (than confusing) to any number of people, I'd be content.

Got a lot more collections like these to upload, but if you feel it subtracts from the spirit (and structure) of this site, I would totally consider standing down.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Got a lot more collections like these to upload, but if you feel it subtracts from the spirit (and structure) of this site, I would totally consider standing down.
Nah, people are totally enjoying what you do. But as for the OPs, it depends on the uploader I guess, rf with straight up copy it, without changing anything :p but I will use it as I did with Spoks for example, combine both mine and yours ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Schattenjäger

saqewo

Dec 23, 2017
brief OT. is it good, especially for videos? i already have a couple duplicate cleaners for pics, but i'm a bit in trouble with movies

Aug 11, 2021
brief OT. is it good, especially for videos? i already have a couple duplicate cleaners for pics, but i'm a bit in trouble with movies
It's fantastic for videos. All I ever use. You can easily find the cracked pro version if you search around a bit.

Reactions: saqewo