Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 28, 2022
Dude didn't understood the assingment...lol
View attachment 3070599
For me it would be as easy to put Hatsune Miku in one of these booths seen in "Lewd Festival" as if it were a "Glory Hole"... Obviously with several holes and a big one in front of her, so she can giving someone a rimjob, blowjob or facefuck, while jerking off other cabin users or if Nyakumi dares, well... A "nipple fuck" instead of handjobs. IMG_20231109_181625.jpg

Bruh56457

Oct 4, 2023
Wait, in the post it mentions that it will be open until the last week of November. That means that in December they will be all short videos ?
are you really suprised after all the shit quality and short videos he been putting out

Aug 14, 2021
Same. That was the real Misaki. Not only the videos are mid, but many models downgraded with the redesign.
One major gripe I have with Nyakumi's models are the proportions. Misaki's older model had great proportions when compared to the other Nekos, but the newer one looks like a glorified femboy. Whereas the other characters like Akeno and any of the other girls have overly sized chests and hips. There's big and then there's too big (I'm looking at you, Miku). Speaking of which, the Ganyu model used was a disappointment. If there was a model that desperately needed an upgrade, it's that one.

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
One major gripe I have with Nyakumi's models are the proportions. Misaki's older model had great proportions when compared to the other Nekos, but the newer one looks like a glorified femboy. Whereas the other characters like Akeno and any of the other girls have overly sized chests and hips. There's big and then there's too big (I'm looking at you, Miku). Speaking of which, the Ganyu model used was a disappointment. If there was a model that desperately needed an upgrade, it's that one.
For sure... Curvy is great, but the models are just... too absurdly proportioned.. to the point where it actively interferes with movement (and I would assume is also awkward and difficult for rigging and animating purposes) and clipping. The 3 foot dongs are over the top enough without having a 6 inch waist with 40-inch hips with 30-inch thighs (Love thicc ass and thighs, but again, this is just... so beyond ridiculous).

LEVIA343

Aug 11, 2021
Guys what happened to lewd Sidejob 2 I mean the first one was amazing why he didn't bring the good stuff

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote