Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
One major gripe I have with Nyakumi's models are the proportions. Misaki's older model had great proportions when compared to the other Nekos, but the newer one looks like a glorified femboy. Whereas the other characters like Akeno and any of the other girls have overly sized chests and hips. There's big and then there's too big (I'm looking at you, Miku). Speaking of which, the Ganyu model used was a disappointment. If there was a model that desperately needed an upgrade, it's that one.
I lowkey don't know why nyakumi took out Misaki's nipple piercings, that was hot af imo

Arasaka_340

Nov 17, 2023
Por ejemplo, una buena nueva modelo puede ser Yumiko, una buena proporción de tetas, pero no dejes la gran polla feta de siempre amores. De todos modos, esta es una excepción, el "nuevo" modelo o error es más estético que el primero, pero definitivamente el primero es más caliente en concepto. Pero creo que es más una decisión de Nyakumi después de todo por su estilo cómico Goofy Situation y algo lindo... Con pollas grandes Captura de pantalla 2023-11-17 a la(s) 1.43.45 p. m..png .

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote