Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Anon00210

Jun 16, 2021
Anyone know the background music in this video of his. Need it for an HMV.

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Hope the video comes out soon...something great with Misaki is coming i can sense it!! :0 lol
Doubt it'll be Misaki taking it. Maybe Kumi if even. Misaki prob will be in the middle in some bait position that looks like she's being railed but not. The 2nd wip looks more like a tasting than a bj. Regardless l have high hopes in these.

• Sad
Reactions: SuperSumi44

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
Doubt it'll be Misaki taking it. Maybe Kumi if even. Misaki prob will be in the middle in some bait position that looks like she's being railed but not. The 2nd wip looks more like a tasting than a bj. Regardless l have high hopes in these.
i mean didnt they fuck in the lewd gym 2

• Sad
Reactions: Legendsdie

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
i mean didnt they fuck in the lewd gym 2
If I remember correctly, misaki fucked the white haired neko and I think did some succ.

Also fuck nyakumi for concealing when Misaki was getting semi-spitroasted in Lewd Elevator 2. She was getting reverse fucked on her cock and was facefucked aggressively by the thiccc brown girl

• Red Heart
Reactions: Taskboy
Oct 13, 2022
If I remember correctly, misaki fucked the white haired neko and I think did some succ.

Also fuck nyakumi for concealing when Misaki was getting semi-spitroasted in Lewd Elevator 2. She was getting reverse fucked on her cock and was facefucked aggressively by the thiccc brown girl
Right? He really should've showed that.

Reactions: SuperSumi44

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
I don't know why nyakumi have weird attitude when it's come to Misaki being in sub role

Lewd reviews 3 : Misaki get fucked by haru & saki but sadly Misaki was in yumiko form (different model)

Lewd gym 2 : Misaki fuck kumi that's mean he doesn't have problems with neko models

Maybe i am thinking to much about it but sometimes I think it's extrame self insert issue more than lore

Because he doesn't do it even with non-canon pure fantasy videos and he shut the fans with Misaki doing BJ and buttjob in his videos

I hope this is just a bad take and he will release sub Misaki video in special situation like 10k patreon or 200k followers in twitter

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote