Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
The video was fine. IDK why people are comparing every single video to their top list of a hand full of videos they love the most out of a quite large archive of videos.

Bruh56457

Oct 4, 2023
The video was fine. IDK why people are comparing every single video to their top list of a hand full of videos they love the most out of a quite large archive of videos.
nah man videos are just below average for the last years, not our fault for calling out the bs instead of sucking the mans dick

willson8287

May 23, 2018
Happy New Years and thanks for all the links.

Sad the last video was the purest definition of 'mid' to me, not offensively bad but nothing that really excited me at all. Even the worst vids from the past few months have had something I liked. This just felt bland outside of the positions.

CazzyGoth

Apr 1, 2023
Why doesn't Lewd Carnival Ride ever get talked about? Just watched it for the time. That was some good stuff.

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
Why doesn't Lewd Carnival Ride ever get talked about? Just watched it for the time. That was some good stuff.
You talking about the Lewd amusement park one? Overall its a 8.5/10 for me just because it could've been 10 min long instead of 5 minutes. Just because the positions lasted longer, so I wished the video overall was longer for more fap material.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote