Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CazzyGoth

Apr 1, 2023
You talking about the Lewd amusement park one? Overall its a 8.5/10 for me just because it could've been 10 min long instead of 5 minutes. Just because the positions lasted longer, so I wished the video overall was longer for more fap material.
I mean, compared to what we get now, that video is absolute gold. Plus, it has full sounds.

Reactions: somefuckshit

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
hey guys is it just me or the " pound the future alt" seems a bit laggy or slow like i feel like the frames are low on both HD and UHD

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
hey guys is it just me or the " pound the future alt" seems a bit laggy or slow like i feel like the frames are low on both HD and UHD
You can frame interpolate it. Thats what I do when his videos are laggy. I did it with all his old videos and upscaled them and they all look great. His style really works for both upscaling and frame interpolating.

Nov 24, 2023
friends I wanted to tell you something important, to begin with I have always been a fan of MIRO since I was in high school because of gilfriends 4 ever and cerene blood and crown and nyakumi since last year but just like miro nyakumi is going downhill I feel like it no longer has I love futanari and only thinks about getting paid on Patreon. I'm a Nyakumi fan but I didn't know him like that with half-assed animations. He doesn't listen to people. He doesn't give us what we want, so I made the decision to be a futanari animator. I don't know anything about the subject but I am already learning about it to achieve it and satisfy them. It will be difficult but not impossible. If you want, you can support me by giving me advice on what you want to see or what a character could be like to animate it, fetishes, etc. It will be open-minded. What I will do is listen to you and I will put it here. On this page f95zone.to if you want to support me with something you are welcome friends I love all of you friends, so it will be something that we can all enjoy what the community wants to see. Until then we'll see you friends, take care, if I don't say anything for a few days it's because of my job. I only have Saturday afternoons and Sundays to do this project. I would appreciate it if you could give me ideas of what you want to see. I had thought of something similar. to nyakumi that is, the animation models until then I hope you take care.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

Taskboy

Mar 17, 2021
friends I wanted to tell you something important, to begin with I have always been a fan of MIRO since I was in high school because of gilfriends 4 ever and cerene blood and crown and nyakumi since last year but just like miro nyakumi is going downhill I feel like it no longer has I love futanari and only thinks about getting paid on Patreon. I'm a Nyakumi fan but I didn't know him like that with half-assed animations. He doesn't listen to people. He doesn't give us what we want, so I made the decision to be a futanari animator. I don't know anything about the subject but I am already learning about it to achieve it and satisfy them. It will be difficult but not impossible. If you want, you can support me by giving me advice on what you want to see or what a character could be like to animate it, fetishes, etc. It will be open-minded. What I will do is listen to you and I will put it here. On this page f95zone.to if you want to support me with something you are welcome friends I love all of you friends, so it will be something that we can all enjoy what the community wants to see. Until then we'll see you friends, take care, if I don't say anything for a few days it's because of my job. I only have Saturday afternoons and Sundays to do this project. I would appreciate it if you could give me ideas of what you want to see. I had thought of something similar. to nyakumi that is, the animation models until then I hope you take care.

View attachment 3241953
good luck my friend

Reactions: Lokipoki69

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020

View attachment 3241953
This person when Nyakumi's caught lacking:

thanos-fine-ill-do-it-myself.gif

In all seriousness though, I wish you good fortunes. The road you travel will be difficult, but with the right mindset, I'm sure you'll be alright.
I would like to suggest making a separate thread on here if you do plan on making a separate thread if you plan on taking suggestions, just to keep it separate in case.

Good luck on your journey, fam.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote