Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 28, 2022
I can tell that i would like reused nipple fuck scene if he uses different characters.

If its jst anal or reused scenes with a bad camera angle i hate that.
Honestly, he has a lot of potential to exploit, not just with "Nipple fucks", there are so many things it has been able to do and it hasn't done anything to change the content a little.He can reuse many segments from the past, even at this point the "Futafield" versions are no longer that fun and it's been a long time since we had a "Full sounds" he can change the formula a little but he refuses to do so because he has become too lazy.

(That's my opinion, I think I'm not the only one and I'm open to criticism.)
Polish_20240117_110035677.jpg

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Honestly, he has a lot of potential to exploit, not just with "Nipple fucks", there are so many things it has been able to do and it hasn't done anything to change the content a little.He can reuse many segments from the past, even at this point the "Futafield" versions are no longer that fun and it's been a long time since we had a "Full sounds" he can change the formula a little but he refuses to do so because he has become too lazy.

(That's my opinion, I think I'm not the only one and I'm open to criticism.)
View attachment 3271550
Futafield.ver is joke to be honest nyakumi make it just to save & make more money from Futa×futa enjoyers

Aug 28, 2022
Futafield.ver is joke to be honest nyakumi make it just to save & make more money from Futa×futa enjoyers
I am pleased to know that you think the same as me in that sense, I would like the additional content of the "Master List" to be a video with other shots, a different sequence of the same video with more poses or POV fragments, or small shorts as spoilers for future animations or simply fan ideas on shorts.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote