Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VirgoSnake

Jul 31, 2019
friends I wanted to tell you something important, to begin with I have always been a fan of MIRO since I was in high school because of gilfriends 4 ever and cerene blood and crown and nyakumi since last year but just like miro nyakumi is going downhill I feel like it no longer has I love futanari and only thinks about getting paid on Patreon. I'm a Nyakumi fan but I didn't know him like that with half-assed animations. He doesn't listen to people. He doesn't give us what we want, so I made the decision to be a futanari animator. I don't know anything about the subject but I am already learning about it to achieve it and satisfy them. It will be difficult but not impossible. If you want, you can support me by giving me advice on what you want to see or what a character could be like to animate it, fetishes, etc. It will be open-minded. What I will do is listen to you and I will put it here. On this page f95zone.to if you want to support me with something you are welcome friends I love all of you friends, so it will be something that we can all enjoy what the community wants to see. Until then we'll see you friends, take care, if I don't say anything for a few days it's because of my job. I only have Saturday afternoons and Sundays to do this project. I would appreciate it if you could give me ideas of what you want to see. I had thought of something similar. to nyakumi that is, the animation models until then I hope you take care.

View attachment 3241953
I find this kinda funny and scary because I was turned bi when in middle school when I found Girlfriends4Ever and loved futa ever since.

Nov 24, 2023
This person when Nyakumi's caught lacking:

View attachment 3242830

In all seriousness though, I wish you good fortunes. The road you travel will be difficult, but with the right mindset, I'm sure you'll be alright.
I would like to suggest making a separate thread on here if you do plan on making a separate thread if you plan on taking suggestions, just to keep it separate in case.

Good luck on your journey, fam.
How do I open a thread friend, can you show me? I'm almost new to this group, there are some things I still don't know how to do here.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
How do I open a thread friend, can you show me? I'm almost new to this group, there are some things I still don't know how to do here.
Easy.

1. Make sure you're in the home page.
2. Scroll down until you see a thread you like (for these purposes, I'd say your best bets are either in the General Discussions page (in the Discussion category) or in the Programming, Development and Art page (in the Development category) or which ever one will fit your fancy.
3. Scroll up to find a red button saying 'Post Your Thread'.
4. Make your thread (within site rules of course).
5. Profit. Repeat as many times as you need to.

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Imagine Nyakumi animations but blender pog pog pog
Yeaaaa, imagine...

So here's some new w.i.p.s; both MMD and blender
Patreon post image-2-min.png Patreon post image-1-min.png Patreon post image-min.png Patreon post image-4.png Patreon post image-3.png
"Horny jail remix in the works! x3

Practicing blender

As some of you may know, the program I use to make all animations is MMD, it's pretty good for making the general stuff but its very limited when it comes realistic physics [clothes/body jiggles /morphs ] and liquids [Cum effects] blender is far better. I am trying to test the waters with blender and see how it goes. Almost everything in blender is new to me so I'll continue to use MMD for animations until I can make a test animation with blender ≽^•⩊•^≼ if anyone here has any tips for blender animation please comment them here or message me here on patreon or our discord server!

Blender Render practice images will be posted along side wips from now on~

-nyakumi"

Oct 13, 2022
Yeaaaa, imagine...

View attachment 3245241 View attachment 3245242 View attachment 3245243 View attachment 3245244 View attachment 3245247

Practicing blender

As some of you may know, the program I use to make all animations is MMD, it's pretty good for making the general stuff but its very limited when it comes realistic physics [clothes/body jiggles /morphs ] and liquids [Cum effects] blender is far better. I am trying to test the waters with blender and see how it goes. Almost everything in blender is new to me so I'll continue to use MMD for animations until I can make a test animation with blender ≽^•⩊•^≼ if anyone here has any tips for blender animation please comment them here or message me here on patreon or our discord server!

-nyakumi"
Who's the chick in the third picture?

Mayotsu

Nov 24, 2018
Yeaaaa, imagine...

View attachment 3245241 View attachment 3245242 View attachment 3245243 View attachment 3245244 View attachment 3245247

Practicing blender

-nyakumi"
Futas in leather and fishnets? Oh my goodness gracious

Reactions: SuperSumi44

OuiOuiPP

May 17, 2018
Yeaaaa, imagine...

Practicing blender

-nyakumi"
My neurons activated when I saw multiple cocks in the third picture

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
Yeaaaa, imagine...

Practicing blender

-nyakumi"
Oh this is looking DELICIOUS :love: i love the third picture as someone else said and i love the two new girls too, the one with glasses...gah DAMN!!! :sneaky::whistle:

Kirrion69

Jan 31, 2022
It's very exciting to see Nyakumi trying out Blender, but I hope the movement and whatnot doesn't look off. Could be amazing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote