Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
Maybe it's because I'm some weirdo who enjoys getting off to MMD's of futas just dancing around with their cocks bouncing around with lots of different camera angles; but I've never had much of an issue with how Nya's vids in terms of jumping around from shot to shot

kaitena

Sep 12, 2020
hmm. there is some small previews at end of video with some futanari versions of older clips... were published here before?

MasterJ360

Apr 20, 2022
I think the problem here is that you have ppl complaining about the dancing taking up time in videos
so what he did was get straight to the sex scene instead. This is a big takeaway from his style in trying to please everybody, I just hope this isn't the trend hes gonna start doing especially with Genshin characters that deserve an introduction b4 the sex acts. kaitena the video preview at the end is Mona x Futa Raiden you can find that video which btw is his best video of this year so far.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2022
I think the problem here is that you have ppl complaining about the dancing taking up time in the video
so what he did was get straight to the sex scene instead. This is a big takeaway from his style in trying to please everybody, I just hope this isn't the trend hes gonna start doing especially with Genshin characters that deserve an introduction b4 the sex acts. kaitena the video preview at the end is Mona x Futa Raiden you can find that video Mega which btw is his best video of this year so far.
I can verify that this is facts.

Doc_Pie

Nov 24, 2017
I think it was a test video because nyakumi didn't have time to make a good video or he's working on something amazing!

M0med27

Aug 23, 2021
Why nyakumi senpai doesn't make long videos or a serie for example instead of those short videos

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
the video was good, idk whats up with all the hate lol
I didn't hate it persay, but I am kinda disappointed in that the video called "Futao" didn't really let Hu Tao do a lot of fucking; with majoirty going to Misaki instead

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote