Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fakenameduh

Jan 18, 2021
no they arent
I still find it absolutely hilarious that people believe Nyakumi and Birdway aren't the same guy :KEK:.

Birdway who was one of the best animators on Iwara (at the time) disappeared. Then Nyakumi, a guy that only supposedly made models, can all of a sudden come out of nowhere and can animate far better than him with a literal identical animation style.

Yeah. Sure.

Aug 8, 2021
Definitely excited for this one, my dream pairing finally happened, I hope Akeno gets to fuck more in the future since it feels like just about everyone has gotten a piece of her by now.
I still find it absolutely hilarious that people believe Nyakumi and Birdway aren't the same guy :KEK:.
I don't think so either, but his DMs are still open last I checked so those who believe they're not the same can confirm it themselves.

lolsarlops

Aug 16, 2020

Birdway who was one of the best animators on Iwara (at the time) disappeared. Then Nyakumi, a guy that only supposedly made models, can all of a sudden come out of nowhere and can animate far better than him with a literal identical animation style.

Yeah. Sure.
If im not mistaken nyakumi designed the models birdway used hence the simmalarities. The birdway got a nice animation job which made him stop animating under the birdway pseudonym. Later Nyankumi started animating using his own models.

truckdeluxo

Jan 11, 2021

Yeah. Sure.
yeah, keep on theory.

Fakenameduh

Jan 18, 2021
yeah, keep on theory.
I get it you're a fan. So am I. That doesn't mean he can't just lie though.

I subbed to him the day he opened his Patreon as Birdway. Before he stopped producing ''loli futa'' content. I'm hard-pressed to believe he isn't Nyakumi. It just doesn't make sense if you followed Birdway long enough.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote