Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 8, 2021
I get it you're a fan. So am I. That doesn't mean he can't just lie though.

I subbed to him the day he opened his Patreon as Birdway. Before he stopped producing ''loli futa'' content. I'm hard-pressed to believe he isn't Nyakumi. It just doesn't make sense if you followed Birdway long enough.
I find this really interesting as I had only found out about Nyakumi shortly before I joined here so I'm not very familiar with Birdway's older works so I wasn't aware of the possible connection until much later. Looking back though, it was pure luck I discovered Nyakumi's work.

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I believe nyakumi worked together with another person and formed what could be called a team called birdway that in the beginning was like a hobby, later when they saw the financial potential they wanted to profit and the problems started, who is the owner of the rights? one of them prefers to start his own brand from scratch to avoid possible future controversies

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SuperSumi44

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
Enough with this fucking teasing man listen i know this is an older vid but
this tries to tell us something, looks like even Nyakumi itself wants Misaki to get fucked hard but doesn't want to do it for some reason...
Also full sounds + futa?? Nice combo tho

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
Enough with this fucking teasing man listen i know this is an older vid but
this tries to tell us something, looks like even Nyakumi itself wants Misaki to get fucked hard but doesn't want to do it for some reason...
Also full sounds + futa?? Nice combo tho
What's the hurry? Once you see it happen the expectation will be over. Nyakumi knows that.

Reactions: SuperSumi44

maximovich

May 20, 2019
I am an audiophile so I really appreciate these videos with voices included
please someone upload the hd video to mega

Oct 13, 2022
Misaki wont ever get fucked b/c Nya attached a lore to catgirl futas. If they get cum inside they lose their cocks.
So unless he retires the character I don't see her getting fucked anytime soon
So if someone cuts inside a nekos ass or something, they lose their cocks? Why not pull out when you're about to finish? But I see what you mean. In my opinion, nyakumi should save that scene for something special, like an anniversary celebration or something like that, you know?

MasterJ360

Apr 20, 2022
So if someone cuts inside a nekos ass or something, they lose their cocks? Why not pull out when you're about to finish? But I see what you mean. In my opinion, nyakumi should save that scene for something special, like an anniversary celebration or something like that, you know?
Beats me none of the catgirl futas ever got fucked. Thats just his personal rule to his characters, but yeah would be cool to see a great finale having the catgirls getting fucked by every character they fucked in the past vids. That would be a wild messy orgy for sure.

Reactions: SilentSword495
Oct 13, 2022
Beats me none of the catgirl futas ever got fucked. Thats just his personal rule to his characters, but yeah would be cool to see a great finale having the catgirls getting fucked by every character they fucked in the past vids. That would be a wild messy orgy for sure.
I would love to see an orgy of every character with cocks and them just going ham on each other. That would be amazing

papi_trukis

Mar 31, 2021
good guys, to inform you that my agent who gives me the wips has a problem so for an indefinite time I will not be able to send them to the agenda qwq so I hope someone can Just send that here, kisses to all of you <3

Reactions: Sting (Ñ)GH
Aug 8, 2021
I would love to see an orgy of every character with cocks and them just going ham on each other. That would be amazing
Me too, I'd really like to see something like that as an annual thing with a fan vote on who appears to make it more exciting. There'd be no plot, just a hot futa fucking free-all-all! As for remasters, I'd personally like to see Up & Down and Futa Police 1 get one as I really liked those and were my introduction to Nyakumi's work.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote