Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

maximovich

May 20, 2019
Nyakumi said:
Hey everyone, I'm soon gonna have to make preparations to move to a new place so things will get very busy for me! I'll try to release this wip animation and a remaster [full sounds] before this month ends ,afterwords if there is time I'll post Patreon exclusive short animations until I'm settled at my new place.

-Nyakumi
share these shorts

Reactions: Solodolo71069

SuperSumi44

Oct 10, 2022
Misaki wont ever get fucked b/c Nya attached a lore to catgirl futas. If they get cum inside they lose their cocks.
So unless he retires the character I don't see her getting fucked anytime soon
This is some Super Mario lore bullshit right here!

fukinwhatever

Jul 15, 2020
Misaki wont ever get fucked b/c Nya attached a lore to catgirl futas. If they get cum inside they lose their cocks.
So unless he retires the character I don't see her getting fucked anytime soon
Wouldn't apply if she got fucked by a human futa, because Nyakumi established that Humans and Nekos aren't compatible. The other nekos could also just pull out.

Reactions: SuperSumi44

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
Bruh, when is the new video gonna release? It better not be another music video!
Nyakumi when he is not busy release one or two video in the month

But he literally said he is so busy and he need to move on to new place and he will tried to release the new vid before the next month

And be careful to not put a lot of hype on the new vid or you will be disappointed

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote