Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Oct 13, 2022
I didn't hate it persay, but I am kinda disappointed in that the video called "Futao" didn't really let Hu Tao do a lot of fucking; with majoirty going to Misaki instead
Like I said, should've had misaki sucking off Hu Tao. I think that would've made it a lot better, imo

Oct 13, 2022
Eh wasn’t to bad everyone needs to chill a bit the way he grinds videos out is pretty insane burn out or not they need to experiment one way or another
That is a fair point yeah. When you said this it is like when someone critisises about a super hero movie that got a low rotten tomato score. I just say, "you should be lucky we even got something like this."

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
That is a fair point yeah. When you said this it is like when someone critisises about a super hero movie that got a low rotten tomato score. I just say, "you should be lucky we even got something like this."
It did feel like a side filler for casting couch who knows because they didn’t have a picture by the end to put it on the wall I like the small details he’s good at that and I enjoy when he does it

Yossarian045

May 30, 2018
New vid isn't terrible... at least there's some actual focus and the angles/poses are held for long enough that it doesn't feel like a baby being shaken to death

• Haha
Reactions: Zui-chan

Archive299!

Jun 16, 2022
I'm not sure how true this is but apparently he retired but he's back to uploading so would it be possible for the updates to be added to this thread?

Oct 13, 2022
I'm not sure how true this is but apparently he retired but he's back to uploading so would it be possible for the updates to be added to this thread?
This is correct I believe. Before taking on the name nyakumi, he was original called birdway. He used the same animation style, kind of, and some of his character like the one girl with the red streak in her hair. I don't watch kill LA kill. Anyway, haters kept talking trash about him but he wasn't gone for long, and now he is known as nyakumi.

Hoorzod

May 1, 2022
This is correct I believe. Before taking on the name nyakumi, he was original called birdway. He used the same animation style, kind of, and some of his character like the one girl with the red streak in her hair. I don't watch kill LA kill. Anyway, haters kept talking trash about him but he wasn't gone for long, and now he is known as nyakumi.
I don't remember when but I'm sure read this: nyakumi isn't birdway but was the one who created models for birdway

Zui-chan

Feb 11, 2019
I feel like the type of futa content that Nyakumi creates is different from what Birdway did to believe that the two are seperate entities

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote