Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 28, 2022
Guys, I noticed the excitement you have for the introduction of another character of "Genshin Impact". An interesting question comes to me... what other characters from other franchises would you like to see and in what context?

For example: I would like to see Meiko Shiraki, in a sadomasochistic game since it goes according to the character. If we add Makima to the equation we could start a sequence in Lewd Game Show or similar naturally there would be too much sex and a lot of cum.

(As a curiosity I have 3 scripts that I think are very good, sadly Nyakumi does not open his DM's on Twitter and at the moment my debts prevent me from paying the patreon to give him at least one)

With nothing more to add, I wish you a happy masturbation. See you later...

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021
can someone explain to me why misaki hair color changes in some videos? her cock size as well...
She just changes her hair color frequently and as for the pp size it was explained in QnA with the nekos that the sizes can vary due to a lot of factors like fatigue, hornyness and who they do it with.

willson8287

May 23, 2018
Guys, I noticed the excitement you have for the introduction of another character of "Genshin Impact". An interesting question comes to me... what other characters from other franchises would you like to see and in what context?
Barghest, Passionlip, and Raiko from the Fate franchise (and maybe space outfit Yoko from Gurren Lagann) would be my tops picks for something. Pipe Dreams but not a 0%. No real clue on what I would want but, I guess something like in Fragile Dreams or Oppai Impact.

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022

For example: I would like to see Meiko Shiraki, in a sadomasochistic game since it goes according to the character. If we add Makima to the equation we could start a sequence in Lewd Game Show or similar naturally there would be too much sex and a lot of cum.

(As a curiosity I have 3 scripts that I think are very good, sadly Nyakumi does not open his DM's on Twitter and at the moment my debts prevent me from paying the patreon to give him at least one)

Of course the Futanari masterpiece

Futabu club (⌐■_■)

But for non-futa series I want to see monster musume characters

The series have a lot of potentials and good characters

Oct 13, 2022

I would want to see amber from genshin or maybe mitsuri kanroji from demon slayer

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote