Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

virtualfapper

Mar 15, 2020
You need to watch nyakumi gold era videos like FUTAS PARTY

The video was 3 minutes but everything about it is masterpiece

(Quality / Contents / Model)

In my opinion Nyakumi current problem isn't about short videos but it's about quality/contents
I agree personally. Im not seeing a lot of input in story driven content either. Lately the trope's been to introduce characters from any trending franchise each animation. And the animations are very similar lately. I still find the animations before the textures/models update to be better paced and just hotter in general. Have yet to see something after the models update, to top the older videos.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2022
Am I the only one who thinks the new video was boring?
Wasn't bad. I'm glad he brought astolfo back am I the only one who thinks that astolfo shouldn't have gotten fucked by misaki cause we haven't seen it yet and nyakumi teased us with a loop video like a year ago

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
I think the models and textures looked great, but it was a bit lacking. I actually prefer his longer content more and I hope he does a future video with these 3 models thats on the longer side.

• Red Heart
Reactions: calejandro214

Legendsdie

Dec 27, 2021
You need to watch nyakumi gold era videos like FUTAS PARTY

The video was 3 minutes but everything about it is masterpiece

(Quality / Contents / Model)

In my opinion Nyakumi current problem isn't about short videos but it's about quality/contents
Honestly for me the golden one for was the up and down part 2 that had a lot going on for like 5 minutes

nsomosnubsn

Dec 29, 2022
i liked, it was better than future sounds and fu tao imo, was just a little short. i think the major issue is the feeling that the story is not progressing, and he just shove his videos with new caracters that dont add nothing at all to the plot

Leiuxe

Feb 16, 2020
are there any creators that use this same art style? i know of 1 person called birdway be they quit a long time ago
Birdway and Nyakumi are the same creator my man, so if you were looking to find the same stuff from another creator, that won't happen anytime soon

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote