Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 28, 2022
i think i expressed myself badly in my last message, as english is not my first language.
but I just wanted to know the date of the next video, if they know if it will be close or it will take a while
Nyakumi senpai, He has said that the video will be out in 2-3 days due to a delay... I think Sunday is more than ready.

Aug 26, 2020
i think i expressed myself badly in my last message, as english is not my first language.
but I just wanted to know the date of the next video, if they know if it will be close or it will take a while
no worries haha we where just joking around, but yes as someone already said, its likely coming in a handfull of days.

Aug 26, 2020
Nice! Is it one of the zip file things? Because I have no idea how that stuff works.
a master list is pretty much a text file with a bunch of links on it that u have to copy and paste and it will send u to a mega file, thats how we download the videos and they are all high quality aswell, this master list will be updated with new content every month, so we are pretty much waiting for a new master list being posted in this comment section each month

Reactions: CazzyGoth

Atsuki_kage

Mar 23, 2022
so guys, in the description of the "new" exclusive video on nyakumi's patreon, it says that the new video will be out in 2-3 days, does that mean we'll have something to see there for june 3rd?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote