Collection Video Nyakumi collection [2023-11-24] [nyakumi_senpai]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

somefuckshit

Jul 17, 2022
Can you provide us a link to some of your videos, no offense but a lot a people can say that they can do some of the things that they claim that they can do with any evidence to back it up. But if you do are you able to make some fan animations and create or gain access to some of the character models?
You have a point on that, but 2 weeks for just 4 minutes of content with the same positions? like come on, atleast make it longer like 8-10 minutes with more positions atleast imo. Like I know I'll never be able to do what nyakumi does but the content is kinda lacking lately, used to be a fresh video every week back in 2019-2020. New vid not bad, could be better.

Aug 26, 2020
unfavorable opinion about the latest videos, it takes literally 5 (five) minutes to make a mkv with dual audio containing the sfx and another track with sfx + music, I usually listen to dark techno and honestly the music choice made in these videos is abhorrent.... 5 minutes, think about it
i fully feel ya there, ngl the amount of waiting time for such lil content is kinda sad, granted we are free loading so we cant complain but if u pay for this and ure happy with this amount of product each month idk man might wanna reconsider, but thats just my opinion, im just happy i get it for free.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikaido2326
Oct 13, 2022
Off topic from the new wip's, which look pretty good btw, but by any chance is there a futa x futa version of party everyday? I have been looking back at old videos and I really want to know if it has one.

Archer9999

Nov 30, 2022
I wish there was more Yuki content tbh
Yuki & Misaki were so cool as Futanari adult duo but nyakumi decided to not choose this route of their relationship when he change Misaki model & personality to be more like a shota femboy with big dick and that's was more disappointed when he create a weird rules about Neku's can't sleep with each other
IMG_20230527_125358.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-27-12-27-43-679_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.jpg preview (1).png Screenshot_2023-05-27-12-26-46-459_com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote