Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Since you spend three paragraphs onto it, it pretty much added alot to you. Instead of just ignoring the subjective opinion.
My paragraphs only came after their paragraphs of their subjective opinion. So, what's your point here? Did he ignore my subjective opinion?

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
March 2023 Pin-ups: Dimitrescu Mating Press
Archive Link

Long night at Castle Dimitrescu.
A bit late on this one because I wanted to add sound
Nice One!
Would be much cooler if he did different angles like in Self Service.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
My paragraphs only came after their paragraphs of their subjective opinion. So, what's your point here? Did he ignore my subjective opinion?
You're paragraphs only came after he was dogpiled for saying "these models are ugly". Which turn a subjective opinion into a discussion.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
make them absolutely man-like? :KEK:
I suppose giving them a massive schlong makes you somewhat correct. Buuuut with the new character redesigns being showcased, Cammy already melts a lot of people, Manon is tall and another good one (despite having grippers big enough to climb trees), Marisa is already built like she has a massive schlong anyways and would fit right in, and of course, Poison, if she's announced in the base game roster and not a DLC fighter, she'll be a welcome delight again.

Nyl has plenty to work with if he decides to dip into Street Fighter.

and also, more Lady D please.

• Wow
Reactions: TheShipNeedsRockets
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes