RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
The Bordello: Calarel WIPs

I don't remember if I said this anywhere else, but yes, Calarel is the focus for this next Bordello animation.
This go-around she's fed up with her current establishment and is seeking gainful employment in bigger and better places. That's where Rose, the owner of a competing bordello, comes in. Calarel has to give an impressive performance in order to make the leap, but are the big leagues too big for her?
For this animation I'm aiming for a shorter runtime than the last, but more positions. I'd like to try more of a montage approach this time around just to see how it goes. So that means more poses but less variations. I feel like this approach is easier because of the absence of transitions but we'll see in retrospect.
Along with simulation, fidelity is a big focus for me on this one. Hence why I've prepared more custom assets, switched over to cycles, and brought in more color. It's a different workflow but I think it will pay off. I'll make a separate post later about the environments, props, and clothing I've developed for this short.
Working with direct sunlight is tough. Most people highly recommend that it's only ever used as a back light, but I have a lot of shots to distinguish from one another so it forces me to get creative with it. A ray-trace engine helps soften the challenge.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I'd really love to see this petite redhead girl on the right getting absolutely manhandled (futahandled?:unsure:) by big futa cock sometime in the future. Or possible those gnome girls he showcased earlier. I think my life would then be complete. I find this series really hot. I hope he continues with all the characters.
OC_nyl_220718.mp4_snapshot_02.53_[2023.03.23_08.26.29].png

Aug 31, 2020
so much complaining about the characters, why not just find something that fits what you want instead of hoping things will change
Ikr?
I don't even follow this thread, just saw that it was a recent one that got an update... anyway

Dayum, these gurls are ugly as hell, buddy! :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Areview
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes