RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Testing out more of Rose, an upcoming Bordello character, as well as the next environment. Plus some steam simulation and other materials.
I was working on a small loop with Lady Dimitrescu to use as a pin-up, but I liked the concept and decided to take an extra day to extend it and do some sound so that I could just release it as a public animation. That will be coming out tomorrow. After that I have a bunch of posts to make and animations to finish up as I go into production

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

This was originally going to be a quick loop for a pin-up but I had an idea for it so I spent an extra day adding onto it. It was a good opportunity to practice a bunch of found footage type stuff.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019

This was originally going to be a quick loop for a pin-up but I had an idea for it so I spent an extra day adding onto it. It was a good opportunity to practice a bunch of found footage type stuff.
Gawd Dayum!

Surprised it took this long for a Lady D autofellatio. Still good quality stuff though.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
Dec 7, 2019

Testing out more of Rose, an upcoming Bordello character, as well as the next environment. Plus some steam simulation and other materials.
I was working on a small loop with Lady Dimitrescu to use as a pin-up, but I liked the concept and decided to take an extra day to extend it and do some sound so that I could just release it as a public animation. That will be coming out tomorrow. After that I have a bunch of posts to make and animations to finish up as I go into production
Why oh why does he insist on making his characters ugly?

Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021

I liked the body shape of her! but that face scared me lol :D

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz
Jan 31, 2021

She's fat with a big belly, a face like a pig and a dick. Hopefully she's just the "male" in the scene so I can ignore her.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Why oh why does he insist on making his characters ugly?
I liked the body shape of her! but that face scared me lol :D
She's fat with a big belly, a face like a pig and a dick. Hopefully she's just the "male" in the scene so I can ignore her.
I wonder the same. Seems this is something recent, like in the last couple years. It may be a mental reflection on something.
because they're not his characters? they're from Baldur's Gate

Reactions: Annihilism

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
because they're not his characters? they're from Baldur's Gate
no, I believe those are all his OCs, in Bordello series at least, just in Baldur's Gate universe.
the last one tho, reminds me of someone, character or actor, idk

Edit: oh yea, he ported the entire race database from Baldur's Gate 3, chose a few and gave them names after,
"There are thousands of combinations for these models. Race, head, body type, color, etc."

Last edited:

LordTrolldemord666

Nov 11, 2022
hello guys i missed the entire The Bordello Series in 4k . is someone willing to reupload the 4k videos?

The Bordello 4k
The Bordello Darcey 4k
The Bordello Lyria 4k

the actual links are dead.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes