RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

This pose was an idea from the Lyria animation that I cut because it just didn't flow well with the rest of the animation and I didn't have the time to fit another pose in anyway. After all of the simulation advancements I made while working on that big animation, this pin-up actually turned out to be a lot easier than it would have been previously.

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
4K Comic
4K 2nd Panel
I'd like to do more 'flash photography' style lighting. It's really unique and it can turn out nice in the right situation.
I fully agree. Taking camera angles and lighting, besides just the characters, endowments and situations – well beyond reality – is why I like animation in the first place. Your ideas, vision and attention to details like this is definitely refreshing.

Ohnoes123

Nov 17, 2020
Archive Link

This pose was an idea from the Lyria animation that I cut because it just didn't flow well with the rest of the animation and I didn't have the time to fit another pose in anyway. After all of the simulation advancements I made while working on that big animation, this pin-up actually turned out to be a lot easier than it would have been previously.
Can anybody sound edit that animation?

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Why do so many people hate on short animated loops? I saw multiple complains about this already and genuinely don't understand why.
Personally I don't mind them, as long as they're good quality animations of course.
Would even mind, if he did more pin ups each month, but that's probably not possible, since Nyl also works on longer projects at the same time.
I can't be the only one right who likes them right?

knorsoup

Dec 1, 2021
Why do so many people hate on short animated loops? I saw multiple complains about this already and genuinely don't understand why.
Personally I don't mind them, as long as they're good quality animations of course.
Would even mind, if he did more pin ups each month, but that's probably not possible, since Nyl also works on longer projects at the same time.
I can't be the only one right who likes them right?
My personal pet peeve is that sites like Sankaku, rule34.xxx, Newgrownds lack the ability to filter short videos, and probably wont since people have to open a new tab to see the duration, which creates more traffic. The more pin ups are there the longer the search

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
[ Based on the computer / family troubles ] How long do you think a short loop would take to render and complete with or without sounds ?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
[ Based on the computer / family troubles ] How long do you think a short loop would take to render and complete with or without sounds ?
depends on hardware, simple scene with 2 characters, basic lighting and background, 25 images(1 sec video 25 fps) may take 40~60 minutes minimal(4 GB GPU) from my experience with DAZ IRay, so something like 10 seconds 60 fps(60 images per 1 second) may take 10 hours, more powerfull GPU can do it better, but you definitely will try to improve backgrounds and lighting especially if animating inside Blender, which increase render time
also posing and animating consume a lot of time as well :geek: hope it helps

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Laezel has been in a Bordello cameo and a couple of pics, but not a full scene yet. I have mentioned her on his Patreon and he did say he plans to get to her race eventually. But that response was a while ago.

I think Githyankis could act as the most versatile race for the bordello as I see them able to switch genitalia on command. Mind Flayers might have given them this ability when they were their slaves.

Anyway, I hope when he does a scene of her, it's a good one.

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
Is the gorgon project scrapped? Or is the already existing stuff what Nyl intended it to be? I live under a rock so I'm not very good at keeping up on these things.

Reactions: shadowr19

twiw

Aug 24, 2018
Is the gorgon project scrapped? Or is the already existing stuff what Nyl intended it to be? I live under a rock so I'm not very good at keeping up on these things.

"I was thinking about the Bordello project after this next one and I might go with a girl-on-girl pairing. If you've followed me for long enough you'd know that I used to do plenty of that stuff. Since that isn't quite as popular with this crowd, I was thinking I might try to get Gorgon fixed up with my new found technical skills and release it around then as well. Normally I just don't really care what niche the audience wants to see, but if that Bordello animation ends up taking a while I don't want people to feel too left out. That's all far out there on the timeline though, so my plans might change.
Anyways, for the rest of the month I'll be doing pin-ups, some kind of unconventional Overwatch animation, and maybe some R&D posts.
Thanks for the support."

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes