Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
newbie question but how do i download this torrent link? because it only gives me a series of random links instead of a magnet link

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
newbie question but how do i download this torrent link? because it only gives me a series of random links instead of a magnet link
are you right clicking and doing "save link as" that will download the .torrent file otherwise clicking on it may open it like a text file and show you all the jibberish inside.

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
are you right clicking and doing "save link as" that will download the .torrent file otherwise clicking on it may open it like a text file and show you all the jibberish inside.
Ahh thx, i was opening it. Got to used to just clicking an torrent link and it downloading by itself so i didnt know that was a thing, thx a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: JAV4Life

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello.
Can someone explain the funny part at the end of The Bordello Lyria ?

Regards

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
From his twitter!

Looking for someone to do some retopology work. Paid of course but I'll need to see some of your previous work so I know you can do the job. This is not for beginners. DM NYL2 on twitter for more info. Thanks!

1674594889019.png

• Wow
Reactions: claralover

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
Who the fuck keeps making those, it must've started as a meme right? Though i'm sure there's a lot of actually serious fans of it now
There's OF girls do well for themselves selling Farts in a Jar ™. Human fetish has no boundaries. You just hate to think how this particular fetish rooted itself in the erotic side of someone's brain though... ewww!

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
We are lucky nobody edited a piss version of this
Oh you just need to give them ideas now dontcha?!
On the other hand, some people still consider "squirting" simply losing the ability to hold their bladder.
Nyl did go there in I think (?) The Bordello - Faelyn (possibly an alternative WIP?)

xxxDreamZzz

Oct 29, 2022
We humans really do deserve nuclear apocalypse.
Yes... but for much(!!!) far worse things, than some lonely soul pulling his noodle to a live stream while sniffing a rotten egg from a peanut butter jar he bought (invested in) from the OF girl he's watching bent over with her ass so close to the cam that it mis-focuses like a strobe light.
Hmmm... :unsure: ... nope :sick:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes