Jan 31, 2021
Pls don't, it's a nice ass. :LOL:

Indeed, the "sick" emoji just isn't sufficient for this abomination. :sick: But not googling anything you read on the internet is an important virtue in general.
Oh I didn't even know they had a sick emoji. I was just talking about the 'like' reaction emojis that are available haha. They should add the sick emoji to the reaction list.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
January 2023 Update

Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of public updates leading up to the project, I was getting some serious tunnel vision. When everything's coming together I just want to work. The desire to talk about anything just completely vanishes.
Since the release I've just been doing a bunch of sculpting practice, R&D, asset preparation, and writing for the next Bordello project. It requires a new environment and some new characters so there's a lot of overhead on this one. The goals this time are going to be simulation and fidelity oriented.
Instead of just focusing on soft body (breasts, butt, belly, etc.) I'm going to be working on fluid, cloth, and maybe hair. Simulation absolutely kicked my ass last project. I'm trying to work on that issue.
Fidelity-wise I'm switching over to cycles, focusing on detail, and I've been lightly contemplating the idea of letter-boxing for purely aesthetic reasons but I might hold off on that one.
I like trying out different structures for each project, so I'm thinking about doing more poses with less angles and transitions for the sex scenes. It's tough to string them together coherently though, so I have to really figure out how it's going to work ahead of time. Otherwise I end up just doing the same thing I usually do. The script is a little smaller so there probably isn't quite as much story stuff this time around. It's not really my focus for this particular project like it was for the last one. Hopefully I can get the thing down to 5-6 minutes, but we'll see. NSFW animation always takes way longer than SFW animation (unless the two overlap), despite how much experience I have with it, so I have to be careful how I balance things. I'll be sending out the script way earlier this time to account for any catastrophic voice acting issue this time as well. Hopefully there will be no double or triple re-castings this time.
Interestingly enough I haven't really gotten bored with this Bordello stuff yet. I just sort of pick up my things and move on to the next project every time I get one done. The diversity of characters and abundance of challenges probably helps. I've planned pretty far ahead story-wise just in case, but I've been careful to give myself plenty of off-ramps.
I was thinking about the Bordello project after this next one and I might go with a girl-on-girl pairing. If you've followed me for long enough you'd know that I used to do plenty of that stuff. Since that isn't quite as popular with this crowd, I was thinking I might try to get Gorgon fixed up with my new found technical skills and release it around then as well. Normally I just don't really care what niche the audience wants to see, but if that Bordello animation ends up taking a while I don't want people to feel too left out. That's all far out there on the timeline though, so my plans might change.
Anyways, for the rest of the month I'll be doing pin-ups, some kind of unconventional Overwatch animation, and maybe some R&D posts.
Thanks for the support.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I've been lightly contemplating the idea of letter-boxing for purely aesthetic reasons but I might hold off on that one.
wow just fucking wow, after all the quality releases this guy just thinks he can randomly 2.35:1 letterbox some stuff like hes spielberg :rolleyes:

Stormic09

Jul 23, 2017
wow just fucking wow, after all the quality releases this guy just thinks he can randomly 2.35:1 letterbox some stuff like hes spielberg :rolleyes:

So, what?
If the Nyl wants to be like Spielberg and use Letter-Boxing than it´s his decision.
Unlike other Artist who mostly produce fucking loops, he produces nice short movies and if those movies got Letter-Boxes, what difference does it make?

Sometimes I´m still baffled by what some people get upset about :rolleyes:

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So, what?
If the Nyl wants to be like Spielberg and use Letter-Boxing than it´s his decision.
Unlike other Artist who mostly produce fucking loops, he produces nice short movies and if those movies got Letter-Boxes, what difference does it make?

how dare an artist have the freedom to try different things and not feel locked into doing the same things over and over like a 9-5 job.

Jan 31, 2021
That big wall of text hurts my eyes so maybe I missed it but what's his next work?

I see the lesbian stuff is coming after his next work.

how dare an artist have the freedom to try different things and not feel locked into doing the same things over and over like a 9-5 job.
In 10 years we'll be able to create these kinds of videos with AI by typing text into a chatbox. Then we'll be able to make whatever we want :) But until then we have to take what the artists give us, or learn to animate ourselves.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
That big wall of text hurts my eyes so maybe I missed it but what's his next work?

I see the lesbian stuff is coming after his next work.

In 10 years we'll be able to create these kinds of videos with AI by typing text into a chatbox. Then we'll be able to make whatever we want :) But until then we have to take what the artists give us, or learn to animate ourselves.
meh last thing we need is smut where the chicks got 6 digits.

handjobs forever ruined xD

Reactions: dpdp666
Jan 31, 2021
meh last thing we need is smut where the chicks got 6 digits.

handjobs forever ruined xD

This is only the beginning of this AI technology but look at the types of images it can already create. Here are just a few samples for a Japanese "artist" who creates images using AI. If you don't know Japanese you can use the translate option to kind of see his process.

Video AI exist right now but it's still in it's infancy and isn't very good, but it's still amazing what can be done with it. In 10 years i think they'll have it down. It's gonna' be spooky. Right now some people are even making money from their AI creations. FlAAnation (melcor mancin and manaworldcomics website) has already hired a guy who does exclusive AI work.

Artists will become irrelevant one day and the same with animators.

Fm5pYWRaMAI54wt.jpg

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
So, what?

Next time i'll add a sarcasm tag :)
I chose the one small detail in that wall of text to make fun of knowing nobody would actually care about letterbox ratio but the internet continues to entertain.

Reactions: Areview
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes