RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
February 2023 Pin-ups: PUMPED FEB 23 Cover

Double entendre.
Revisiting the old fictional magazine cover concept I did with some MK girls because it's pretty fun. This time around it's more of a fitness theme. For those that aren't familiar, there's no actual magazine. Maybe I'll do something more in-depth one day though.

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
February 2023 Update
Hey all.

This month is going to be mostly about pre-production for the next Bordello animation. In addition to that I'm working on a micro Overwatch animation series thing that should be interesting.

For the Bordello stuff I'll be showing off some of the props, wardrobe, environment, and characters I've been putting together for the animation. Each animation has more custom work than before, so I've been working with some other artist to get it done and bring this thing to life. Regarding that, I've been toying with the idea of getting a composer to score some small bits for this next animation. It wouldn't need to happen until near the end of production, but it's an idea I'm putting out there.

In the R&D realm I've been quasi-mentoring a lot of people lately so I'm thinking about editing and releasing some snippets of conversations if anyone's interested. Less technical stuff, more theory and breakdowns about how I create my animations.

Lastly I just released a pin-up and I'm planning on releasing at least one more near the end of the month.

That's about it for now. As always, thanks for the support!

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
The latter.
"I was thinking about the Bordello project after this next one and I might go with a girl-on-girl pairing. If you've followed me for long enough you'd know that I used to do plenty of that stuff. Since that isn't quite as popular with this crowd, I was thinking I might try to get Gorgon fixed up with my new found technical skills and release it around then as well. Normally I just don't really care what niche the audience wants to see, but if that Bordello animation ends up taking a while I don't want people to feel too left out. That's all far out there on the timeline though, so my plans might change.
Anyways, for the rest of the month I'll be doing pin-ups, some kind of unconventional Overwatch animation, and maybe some R&D posts.
Thanks for the support."
Thank you both! I thought that Nyl was simultaneously working on Gorgon while putting out the Bordello animations. Especially since it seemed like Gorgon was his main project for so long. I have fallen behind on this stuff ever since I moved out of my apartment and started living under my rock.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Too cartoony, not his style.
But Poison would really rock cock
Don't think it's that different from Overwatch, so i can see Nyl doing some Street Fighter. Especially with the art style Street Fighter 6 is going for.
So many great female characters, that would fit perfectly with Nyls style. Definitely would love me some Futa Cammy.
Hope they considers it.

Last edited:

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Don't think it's that different from Overwatch, so i can see Nyl do some Street Fighter. Especially with the art style Street Fighter 6 is going for.
So many great female characters, that would fit perfectly with Nyls style. Definitely would love to see me some Futa Cammy.
Hope they considers it.
ohh the pASSibilities...
dumptruck futa cammy could be great

6546531.jpg

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The possibilities with all the Street Fighter 6 models is truly great.

Has anyone seen the new Wonder Woman in Suicide Squad though? The game may or may not fail due to it being live service.

But I sure hope this is the new Diana model we'll be seeing in the future when it comes to Rule 34 goodness.

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
The possibilities with all the Street Fighter 6 models is truly great.

Has anyone seen the new Wonder Woman in Suicide Squad though? The game may or may not fail due to it being live service.

But I sure hope this is the new Diana model we'll be seeing in the future when it comes to Rule 34 goodness.

it looks miles worse than the Injustice WW model

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes