MonteChristo

Nov 20, 2017
If I may, what are the large files, other than those in the Bordello series as well as the Generous Donation?

Last edited:

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
I saw other people saying around when Bordello 2 & 3 were released that they thought the main girls of those animations were ugly, I didn't agree with that at all. I will say that for Bordello 4, this is the first time I do find the girl to be a bit on the ugly side. I agree with the last post, Rose's body is great but the face leaves something to be desired - didn't have that at all with Darcy or Lyria. I'll guess that he'll pair her with a more conventionally attractive girl, like the orc and elf from Bordello 1.

Arldor

Formerly 'arlidor'
May 15, 2017
Hi!
Does anyone made The Bordello series in 4k 60 fps? I saw a few links but they are already dead.
share someone pls

Dec 3, 2020
I saw other people saying around when Bordello 2 & 3 were released that they thought the main girls of those animations were ugly, I didn't agree with that at all. I will say that for Bordello 4, this is the first time I do find the girl to be a bit on the ugly side. I agree with the last post, Rose's body is great but the face leaves something to be desired - didn't have that at all with Darcy or Lyria. I'll guess that he'll pair her with a more conventionally attractive girl, like the orc and elf from Bordello 1.
I honestly don't mind it purely from a variety standpoint. The whole industry has become so homogenized in terms of body and face standards that anytime we get anything off the well worn path I'm pretty delighted (even if its not exactly my thing).

Jan 31, 2021
I honestly don't mind it purely from a variety standpoint. The whole industry has become so homogenized in terms of body and face standards that anytime we get anything off the well worn path I'm pretty delighted (even if its not exactly my thing).
So would you mind girls that look like Ron Jeremy just for the sake of being different?

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Check it!
Some dude made an HMV restrospective of Nyl's works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tulrek

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ah, another useless video with strong club music?)
I mean, why such videos even exist? What it use for?
I hate those kind of videos, only because of the music, I just want the sound of the clips.
PMVs are total dogshit, I literally don't understand the appeal. Even if the og videos didn't have audio I'd rather watch with no audio than some random shit EDM at 150% max volume.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes