Aug 10, 2020
I would,if it respected us back,instead they schooled EA on the ways of douchery and now they both try to rob us blind at each turn on game release season
Lmao wtf are you even talking about ? They literally only released excellent games these last years. We just got RE4R, a masterpiece. You are embarassing to read, honestly. Capcom not respecting us with RE2R, RE3R, RE4R, Monster Hunter Rise, DMC5, Ghost Trick, etc, k

When Street FIghter 6 comes out, and I see Cammy getting her guts rearranged by Poison, then, and only then, will they get my respect.

Because so far, the character models they've shown are down right gorgeous.

On an unrelated note, anyone have any recommendations on Fight Sticks n stuff?
My dream to see that happen. Anyway, I'll be buying SF6 day one, it looks so good, never been that hype for a fighting game (GGS is kinda close tho)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Lmao wtf are you even talking about ? They literally only released excellent games these last years. We just got RE4R, a masterpiece. You are embarassing to read, honestly. Capcom not respecting us with RE2R, RE3R, RE4R, Monster Hunter Rise, DMC5, Ghost Trick, etc, k

My dream to see that happen. Anyway, I'll be buying SF6 day one, it looks so good, never been that hype for a fighting game (GGS is kinda close tho)
Wait up till you see the dlc bill,3 times bigger than the game...i do hope you are on europe or in the states,where dollar exchange value aint a problem,becuz in my country,i could sell my pc and still wouldnt be able to buy all MH dlcs at least the cool ones,make a favor to yourself and stop gobbling Crapcom balls,you're making a scene(even with me agreeing with some of their late titles being really well made)it still wouldnt change the fact that they shatter the thing in the maximum of separate pieces for us to pay more in the end,and in most cases a lot more than needed,considering the reach they have over their fanbase.
Dunno why do i even bother arguing though,there are masochists everywhere anyways,you just enjoy a different way to suffer and i'm not gonna kink shame ya for the sake of it.

Aug 10, 2020
Wait up till you see the dlc bill,3 times bigger than the game...i do hope you are on europe or in the states,where dollar exchange value aint a problem,becuz in my country,i could sell my pc and still wouldnt be able to buy all MH dlcs at least the cool ones,make a favor to yourself and stop gobbling Crapcom balls,you're making a scene(even with me agreeing with some of their late titles being really well made)it still wouldnt change the fact that they shatter the thing in the maximum of separate pieces for us to pay more in the end,and in most cases a lot more than needed,considering the reach they have over their fanbase.
Dunno why do i even bother arguing though,there are masochists everywhere anyways,you just enjoy a different way to suffer and i'm not gonna kink shame ya for the sake of it.
I think the worst part is that you're not even trolling, lol. DLC 3 times bigger than the game, lmfao, keep crying I guess. Industry would be much less interesting if it wasn't for Capcom and FromSoftware, anyway, cya

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think the worst part is that you're not even trolling, lol. DLC 3 times bigger than the game, lmfao, keep crying I guess. Industry would be much less interesting if it wasn't for Capcom and FromSoftware, anyway, cya
Its on your right to be a fanboy,as it is on mine to not be,i used to love capcom,but when she began to ignore my safewords i just gave up on her too,i still enjoy their games,but dont put them on a altar like you doin.Btw,look at the old value of them dlcs characters from street fighter 5 and the cosmetic dlcs and take a measure of the size of the dick crapcom put on the people who bought the original version of the game
(Spoilers:its even bigger than Nyl's model of Dimitrescu )

Aug 10, 2020
Its on your right to be a fanboy,as it is on mine to not be,i used to love capcom,but when she began to ignore my safewords i just gave up on her too,i still enjoy their games,but dont put them on a altar like you doin.Btw,look at the old value of them dlcs characters from street fighter 5 and the cosmetic dlcs and take a measure of the size of the dick crapcom put on the people who bought the original version of the game
(Spoilers:its even bigger than Nyl's model of Dimitrescu )
Yeah sure, I enjoy excellent games that makes me a fanboy zzz you're just delu/mad for some reason and I don't care honestly, good for you, take care

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah sure, I enjoy excellent games that makes me a fanboy zzz you're just delu/mad for some reason and I don't care honestly, good for you, take care
Good luck to ya,and remember to save for the season passes,to avoid having to pay for all the dlcs separated and the extra characters,or you could wait one more year to buy all of that included on the deluxe edition,instead of having to pay the upgrade pass

Aug 10, 2020
Nyl has a public release of some of the models he uses, there available for free from his patreon, I downloaded a bunch his dicks, 3D Printed them, and are now ready to cast them.
That could be a good business. Partnering with some of these guys making amazing models and selling 3D printed version of them.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Any games on here you guys know of that has this level of animation quality??

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
That could be a good business. Partnering with some of these guys making amazing models and selling 3D printed version of them.
I'm hoping to post an update in the next few days on what I've managed to cast, I won't be selling them as it's purely just for me as a hobby, I've printed and cast a few different models before, but they've gone to friends as they're also degenerates too.

Reactions: StickyJammedPotato
Aug 10, 2020
I'm hoping to post an update in the next few days on what I've managed to cast, I won't be selling them as it's purely just for me as a hobby, I've printed and cast a few different models before, but they've gone to friends as they're also degenerates too.
I'm excited to see them.
( ๑‾̀◡‾́)σ »

tessai.san

Feb 2, 2019
Ok! So after some time I've finally managed to cast one, using my 3D Printer, I printed a one wall thick spiralised cylinder that I housed Sindel's dick in and poured clear Silicon into.

From left to right:
  • Wonder Woman
  • Flint from Bad Dragon (ripped from their website api, along with all the other models too :D)
  • Sindel (Smoothed, resized and currently in silicone)
  • The old, jaggedy Sindel model, will go unused or until I can find a use for it.
The Wonder Woman dick will be reprinted, possibly without the balls to allow a bigger print, or maybe the balls will be a separate print and attached later. All these models are around 9" - 11"

I had some good help from members of this forum, My Blender skills go just below surface level so I really appreciate the time and assistance provided.
View attachment 2538126

No I don't plan on selling these, not on ebay, etsy, not even to a few friends, the money they've given me covered the cost of the silicone and filament.
that's amazing, imagine being able to buy your favorite futa dildo

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Ok! So after some time I've finally managed to cast one, using my 3D Printer, I printed a one wall thick spiralised cylinder that I housed Sindel's dick in and poured clear Silicon into.

From left to right:
  • Wonder Woman
  • Flint from Bad Dragon (ripped from their website api, along with all the other models too :D)
  • Sindel (Smoothed, resized and currently in silicone)
  • The old, jaggedy Sindel model, will go unused or until I can find a use for it.
The Wonder Woman dick will be reprinted, possibly without the balls to allow a bigger print, or maybe the balls will be a separate print and attached later. All these models are around 9" - 11"

I had some good help from members of this forum, My Blender skills go just below surface level so I really appreciate the time and assistance provided.
View attachment 2538126

No I don't plan on selling these, not on ebay, etsy, not even to a few friends, the money they've given me covered the cost of the silicone and filament.
1.gif

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes