Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
God I hope Nyl doesn't start any lesbian content. Clam slapping is so boring.
As straight lady you know what i think will be universal for all and fun a dominating lady milking futa in heavy Bdsm :) like some electricity mby or other handsfree milking :) or stuff like in my pic :p

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
If he is making a long lesbian only animation I hope there's a lot of pussy eating. That one animation with Lady D eating out Bela was super hot.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
i almost forgot to say this but fun fact, the japanese actress that gives the voice to general chloe from angel blade (another cultured futa hentai) is also the voice of tsunade from naruto which is hilarious, just thought to put this out here so everyone should know.
???!?????!!! Well, time for some research.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Thats interesting cos generally anime VAs who have voiced in hentai tend to avoid it being known they usually use pseudonyms i believe

Darth Boner

Dec 1, 2022
Thats interesting cos generally anime VAs who have voiced in hentai tend to avoid it being known they usually use pseudonyms i believe
indeed, but sometimes its easy to notice some actors or actress’s voices because they rarely change their voice much, and after i heard what it seemed to be tsunades actress, i did some research and it was easy to find on one of those websites like behindthevoiceactors or myanimelist by using the actress’s real name.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAV4Life
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes