futanari123

Dec 5, 2017
Is there a reason why Nyl doesnt make his futas with vagina ? Like technical reason, or it is his preference to make them like this ?

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Is there a reason why Nyl doesnt make his futas with vagina ? Like technical reason, or it is his preference to make them like this ?
Honestly? I don't think it's a big issue, there's a huge debate whether it's actually Futa or just shemale if they don't have a vagina, To me, It's Futa, because Nyl says it is, and because I say it is.

I think the line is so thin nowadays because of how much Futa content there is that has vagina and no-vagina, that I think it's ok to call it whatever you like.

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
If you notice, all his videos feature dom/sub situations wit a futa and female, even his lesbian content has a dom. I venture to say that removing the vag from the dom Futa is part of masculinizing the dominant character.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
I can see that, but it could also be that Nyl just finds it more aesthetically pleasing. Me included.
True, most people don't put much thought into why beyond they "like it", but short of Nyl just coming on here and telling us, a hypothesis why is certainly more interesting than no hypothesis.

Last edited:
Reactions: GARGANTYUA

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Also, most of the people who do complain about it being "real" futa, are the ones that either don't actually like it, or need to point out that if there's no vagina then it's just just shemale, and therefore gay if it's two futa's going at each other, OOOORRRR That they only watch Futa with vagina's because that way it isn't gay and that means they're 100% not gay for liking it. :rolleyes:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Also, most of the people who do complain about it being "real" futa, are the ones that either don't actually like it, or need to point out that if there's no vagina then it's just just shemale, and therefore gay if it's two futa's going at each other, OOOORRRR That they only watch Futa with vagina's because that way it isn't gay and that means they're 100% not gay for liking it. :rolleyes:
Dunno,to me all that bs its just the old insecurity,i like futa,cant really say i like futa on male cuz it doesnt interest me that much but hey i'm not here to judge,but futa on female is totally ok for me,sucks for them who cant enjoy simply cuz they need the futa to fill all their requirements.

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
Dunno,to me all that bs its just the old insecurity,i like futa,cant really say i like futa on male cuz it doesnt interest me that much but hey i'm not here to judge,but futa on female is totally ok for me,sucks for them who cant enjoy simply cuz they need the futa to fill all their requirements.
Ah yes, preference ≠ insecurity. It's not like people can enjoy different things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Annihilism

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Ah yes, preference ≠ insecurity. It's not like people can enjoy different things.
People can absolutely enjoy different things, but many seem to be under the impression that they need to project their insecurities to give off the opposite impression.

It doesn't matter to me either, enjoy what you enjoy, don't clown on others for what they enjoy either. Unless they're into feet. Or armpits. In which case it's fair game. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes