Icerock12

Jun 22, 2021
Here is a list of all NYL stuff i have and its all in 4K 60fps and all the upscales are done by me!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy 4K
Sindel and Cassie 4K
Sindel, Cassie and Sonya 2021 4K
The Bordello 4K
The Bordello - Darcey 4K
The Bordello - Lyria 4K
NYL short animations 4K

Everything is now in 4K 60fps enjoy!.

Will try do some in 120fps (when i get the time) to see how it handels, if it plays well or not, will keep u updated on that.

Ps:
If some NYL movies are missing and you wanted them upscaled let me know, i will make that happen when i have the time.
I know some smaller vids are not in the pack but there are so many of them i dont have time to do them all so the pack only contains relevant vids.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2021
Here is a list of all NYL stuff i have and its all in 4K 60/30fps (those that are stil 30fps i will redo those with time) and all the upscales are done by me!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy 4K Download 4K
Sindel and Cassie 4K Download 4K
Sindel, Cassie and Sonya 2021 4K Download 4K
The Bordello 4K Download 4K
The Bordello - Darcey 4K Download 4K
The Bordello - Lyria 4K Download 4K
NYL short animations 4K Download 4K

All those that are not 60fps yet i will upload them later, when i have redone their upscales. Enjoy guys!

Ps:
If some NYL movies are missing and you wanted them upscaled let me know, i will make that happen when i have the time.
Thank you we don't deserve you!

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Here is a list of all NYL stuff i have and its all in 4K 60/30fps (those that are stil 30fps i will redo those with time) and all the upscales are done by me!

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy 4K Download 4K
Sindel and Cassie 4K Download 4K
Sindel, Cassie and Sonya 2021 4K Download 4K
The Bordello 4K Download 4K
The Bordello - Darcey 4K Download 4K
The Bordello - Lyria 4K Download 4K
NYL short animations 4K Download 4K

All those that are not 60fps yet i will upload them later, when i have redone their upscales. Enjoy guys!

Ps:

4K Sindel!? in 60FPS!? Yes fucking please! :love::love:

Reactions: alexanderYYC

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021
April 2023 Pin-ups: Clickbait

I should go through and make clickbait thumbnails for all of my animations.
Probably going to do a little something with this pair now that the models are ready. I was working on something else with some Overwatch girls earlier but I just didn't quite like where it was at so I might repurpose it a bit.

piliskin

Dec 28, 2018
hello people
I just wonder
which programs are they using for create these animations or for create these 3D models? Does anybody can help about please?

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Well holy shit, we've seen her get slammed with that hammer, hopefully that's from a longer scene, and not just a one off.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
hello people
I just wonder
which programs are they using for create these animations or for create these 3D models? Does anybody can help about please?
Blender is what nyl and most artists use nowadays. The models I believe are from baldur's gate 3

Well holy shit, we've seen her get slammed with that hammer, hopefully that's from a longer scene, and not just a one off.
The pinups are pretty much that. Oneshots.

Reactions: Annihilism

henrystark

Mar 13, 2020
im prob being inconsiderate here, but y do pinups at all? wouldnt most prefer if the artist devoted 95% of their time and energy to create films/episodes instead of spending some of it on pinups or images? I think itll yield higher quality outputs, but also lessen the workload for the artist. genuinely curious, this is not a rant post.

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
im prob being inconsiderate here, but y do pinups at all? wouldnt most prefer if the artist devoted 95% of their time and energy to create films/episodes instead of spending some of it on pinups or images? I think itll yield higher quality outputs, but also lessen the workload for the artist. genuinely curious, this is not a rant post.
He is tho, the next bordello episode's featuring that gray chick that's been neglected all series long xD

But singular images don't really cut into that, especially as skilled as nyl is, its something they can just knock off in less than half an hour.

Even if they finish the longer project asap, its still a ton of render time, then audio work, post production. Artists gotta do something else to flex in the meantime, lest they burn out (which nyl themselves have done with the Gorgon project).

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
There's a lot of people that like pinups and short videos, me included. Nyl probably likes doing them too, and it's a perfect way to experiment with stuff and hone his skills, while also letting him be creative and have some diversity in his workload. Working on one project for a long time can get monotone and burn you out.

henrystark

Mar 13, 2020
There's a lot of people that like pinups and short videos, me included. Nyl probably likes doing them too, and it's a perfect way to experiment with stuff and hone his skills, while also letting him be creative and have some diversity in his workload. Working on one project for a long time can get monotone and burn you out.
ahh ok makes sense, thx for the reply

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes