Aug 10, 2020
People can absolutely enjoy different things, but many seem to be under the impression that they need to project their insecurities to give off the opposite impression.

It doesn't matter to me either, enjoy what you enjoy, don't clown on others for what they enjoy either. Unless they're into feet. Or armpits. In which case it's fair game. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't talk shit about arm pits. That's a paddlin'.
asd (8).gif

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Also, most of the people who do complain about it being "real" futa, are the ones that either don't actually like it, or need to point out that if there's no vagina then it's just just shemale, and therefore gay if it's two futa's going at each other, OOOORRRR That they only watch Futa with vagina's because that way it isn't gay and that means they're 100% not gay for liking it. :rolleyes:
The people who do complain about it know it not the only requirement for it to be class as "futanari" when both have different requirements from one another. We just tags them together because people normally think "female with a penis" is futanari. Which has been a lazy way to go about it.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
The people who do complain about it know it not the only requirement for it to be class as "futanari" when both have different requirements from one another. We just tags them together because people normally think "female with a penis" is futanari. Which has been a lazy way to go about it.

I'm not about to start an argument on what is and isn't Futa, Nyl makes Futa, that's it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
we've had this discussion in this exact thread before, and we're not having it again Nyl calls it futa, and the thread is tagged as trans/futa. End of discussion.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I just appreciate the additional set of breasts without the logistics required for a threeway.

VertigoUltra

Dec 29, 2018
im prob being inconsiderate here, but y do pinups at all? wouldnt most prefer if the artist devoted 95% of their time and energy to create films/episodes instead of spending some of it on pinups or images? I think itll yield higher quality outputs, but also lessen the workload for the artist. genuinely curious, this is not a rant post.
It's mostly because of time and money and ressources. For exemple for most (edit: The Rare ones who makes longer projects) 3D artists something like a 15 min video would took between 2-4 months and if they post nothing, the subs count goes down, Animopron had that and that's why to counter that, he posted WIP (mostly technical, not interesting for people that aren't into the 3D crafting) and short clips which would be more than enough for the people that are subs. Loop vids, short videos (less than a minute) and pinup are really quick to do (less than a week, a week and half at best).

So i think this is the better compromise to keep people and give them things while they support you, because the majority people would just leave and comeback when the project is nearly done or done and if your big project is not doing good, you would have wasted months for little in return. Ofc this would be easier with more people but this can be a risk for you so better doing your stuff for yourself (well most of it lol)

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

EdGuy69

Jun 28, 2022
Hate to be that guy, but Astolfo is a trap so he can't be futa because he is a dude. Also yes the plural form is clitorises. ;)
You're right. But at least Nyl futas do share the most important feature with the og hermaphrodites, which is their bone structure being female, their feet and faces as well... so, I'm totally ok with it. Definitely way better than a regular ugly ass dude, unless you're into that, Idk.

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Thinking about it, Nyl has a massive library of girls to animate, from Street Fighter to Nier and everything in between.

Do we know how long he's sticking with the Baulders Gate characters? or if he's got any new characters in the pipeline?

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Thinking about it, Nyl has a massive library of girls to animate, from Street Fighter to Nier and everything in between.

Do we know how long he's sticking with the Baulders Gate characters? or if he's got any new characters in the pipeline?
His baldur gate chatacter are all his own creation.
Street fighter and co. Are already created

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
His baldur gate chatacter are all his own creation.
Technically not, he imported the entire character creation database from Baldur’s Gate 3
Even if he changed something, it's still based on that database owned by Larian

If I'm not mistaken about the second part ofc :unsure:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Technically not, he imported the entire character creation database from Baldur’s Gate 3
Even if he changed something, it's still based on that database owned by Larian

If I'm not mistaken about the second part ofc :unsure:
Yes it took the programm but he still choose how the chars look. When a artist someone choose the nyl2 dick model, ots still his creation even if he use a model someone create

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Yes it took the programm but he still choose how the chars look. When a artist someone choose the nyl2 dick model, ots still his creation even if he use a model someone create
I don't think it's comparable, He did dick model himself and ppl who uses it still gives him credit
As Nyl does for BG3, not referring to his characters as some randos, he still uses the database

Even simple Tiefling race (the red girl) that he used, owned by D&D's Wizards of the Coast, no matter OC it is or not,
the entire race, however they have open game license, so everybody can use them

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes