Poritaka

Jan 3, 2021
Nyl's been pretty quiet recently, wonder what's going on
Isn't it always like that? Nyl usually always comes back at the end of the month and unloads everything that has been finished or is being worked on. New pinups, wips etc.

That's just from my memory though, so i might be wrong.

Reactions: Choo-choo

HAF222

Oct 11, 2020
Isn't it always like that? Nyl usually always comes back at the end of the month and unloads everything that has been finished or is being worked on. New pinups, wips etc.

That's just from my memory though, so i might be wrong.
It's usually like this whenever there's a break. Release everything one day and then continue on with the next project immediately after.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Steady income even without doing anything.
I've got to disagree with you there. If it were any other animator then yeah, I wouldn't be surprised, but Nyl at least put outs quality work. Plus when he does update us on whats going on he's usually upfront about it, and if he's being too slow then he will pause payments as he's done before. Other animators just make excuses after excuses that don't even make sense, and then on top of that still take payment even if they, by their own account, get no work done for that month.

Devisism

May 18, 2020
Has Nyl given us news about the project he was working on before launching Bordello ?
I don't remember him talking about it... I don't remember what was the story about but I remember being hyped by this one...

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Has Nyl given us news about the project he was working on before launching Bordello ?
I don't remember him talking about it... I don't remember what was the story about but I remember being hyped by this one...
Gorgon project?

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I imagined it was gonna be like a full film kinda deal and nyl just burned out on producing it.

which is understandable, this stuff takes a while to eek out even a minute of animation, let alone 5, or 10, or 30.

Reactions: Annihilism

vagenrullar

May 10, 2020
If you are asking about the Gorgon project, I've enquired about it previously in this thread and it seems to be that the content that can be found is all there is of it. Maybe NYL will make more someday and let's hope he does.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
what was so special about the gorgon project? it had two dicks?
nothing in particular if you're comparing it to other Nyl projects, it was just his own original idea rather than MK characters he had been previously using.

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
If i remember correctly nyl said that after the upcoming bordello video that its coming out this month (hopefully), he will be making a new bordello with lesbians, finish gorgon and release both roughly at the same time.
Where did he said there will be a bordello clip with lesbians ?

Darth Boner

Dec 1, 2022
Where did he said there will be a bordello clip with lesbians ?
It was on his january 2023 update on patreon but since it was sometime ago so i think he might have changed his plans.

“I was thinking about the Bordello project after this next one and I might go with a girl-on-girl pairing. If you've followed me for long enough you'd know that I used to do plenty of that stuff. Since that isn't quite as popular with this crowd, I was thinking I might try to get Gorgon fixed up with my new found technical skills and release it around then as well. Normally I just don't really care what niche the audience wants to see, but if that Bordello animation ends up taking a while I don't want people to feel too left out. That's all far out there on the timeline though, so my plans might change”.

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020
Would be great that OP has 4k versions, I'm getting the full collection but wanted the best quality. Kinda hard to know which one has been upscaled and weren't, + some videos don't have sound, sad

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes