Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Whole lotta silliness just cuz the artist does some variety work inbetween the big project I see.

it’s funny that as many animators I have eyes on in here it’s either: they’re taking a long time on a big project, so people wish there were smaller things inbetween.

Or on the other end, people wanting them to stop the smaller thing and focus solely on the big project.

In the end that is entirely up to the artist, as support is optional, and they decide their own schedule when it comes to how they do their work. Folks that are just getting their work for free anyway have absolutely no grounds to complain about anything.

chriszhxi

Oct 10, 2020
Thank you for confirming. Just like I said - you can or like that thing or shut your mouse. Third option is non-sense, retard, stupid, off topic, etc.

And calling someone retard is... not a bad maeer, I guess?
You don't have to repeat yourself to be non-sense. And someone already mentioned about some common sense of animation which clearly you don't have.

I personally don't consider truth no matter expressed in which way, to be expressed in bad manner, as long as it's truth. You may argue that it's not truth, but that's your right anyway.

zaqqat5576

Jul 15, 2021
So uhh, what do you guys think today's animation will be about, more OW or Baldur's Gate? Para and Ana would be pretty neat o
I want to see more Mercy/Ana/Pharah, but I'm gonna bet today's will be something with Widow/Tracer.
He said he'll do Bordello later in the week to keep consistency, so either Thursday or Friday for that depending on if he's gonna do 1 or 2. Maybe he'll do 3 and drop one tonight but I have a feeling this week will be majority OW.

Reactions: TheNsfwGuy

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Just now

I wanted something gentler but more complicated today, so this is what I ended up with. Probably not the Tracer and Widow team-up people were expecting, but it's a nice change of pace. This challenge is a good time to try some oddball stuff.
Next up is uh, I don't know. There's one day that I'm pretty sure I know what I'm going to do but I have a bunch of different ideas for the other one.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes