robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I know it's not his animation style, but all I could think about while watching Captain Carter was "I wonder what Nyl could do with HER?" LOL

I'm sure, at least, he would make her more curvy to match Hayley in real life.

Reactions: Omniel

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I know it's not his animation style, but all I could think about while watching Captain Carter was "I wonder what Nyl could do with HER?" LOL

I'm sure, at least, he would make her more curvy to match Hayley in real life.
It'll probably depends on people asking or not,after all,Dimitrescu wasnt in his plans,but people asked and he gone out of his way to try screw around with her a little

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Hey, back again with a late update.

Something personal came up earlier this month that really ate up my time, so as a result I'm a little behind. I haven't really taken a break yet this year so I might pause the Patreon this month just to cool off and focus on the Gorgon project a bit more. I'll make the decision and by the last week of the month I'll either start dumping a bunch of content or pause it.

Either way, from here on I'm shifting almost all of my resources to Gorgon to ensure I have as much time to render as possible. I'll be posting more animated previews, but instead of showing off entire scenes like with some of my previous big projects, I'll be sticking to a larger quantity of shorter ones.

As always: thanks for the support!

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Out of curiosity, does anyone know where I can get Sindel/Cassie/Sonya without voice-acting in it? [Just SFX]

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
methodmad started working with affect3dmiro, method gave him the eviroment and the characters and miro animated it:HideThePain:
"Here is our first Blender animation test loop, once again using the scene created by with models from , , and .

In this loop, miro played with the animation tools, graph editor, rigs, blend shapes, and action editor. There's no jiggle, hair animation, or physic incorporated into this animation at present.

We rendered this one in eevee, and once again have not included any post work. With one render cycle of 990 frames, the render time came out to around 1 hour 22 minutes. This would typically have taken 7 days to render in Maya.

The quick turn around on this means once we've transitioned over to this software, we could potentially start taking requests for variations to the animations we're already producing. In the spirit of that, let us know if you have a small idea of what the girls could do next in this scene. "
Myeaaaaah, while I see some logic in adding those tags, I'm quite steadfast in following certain creators only due their artstyle and even though nyl/rigid models were used the end result is something I'd easily put in the method man pile. Just because miro did the animation the end result is nothing like miros other work (or hell, any other work, the guy absolutely hasn't done much in the animation space in a loooong time).

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Ok, I'm back from my break.
I'd really like to take more breaks in the summer instead of the winter because I'm more productive in the winter, but they always put the holidays at the end of the year. What's up with that? The weather is not conducive to travel.
Anyways, I got past some technical roadblocks for the Gorgon animation after getting a fresh look at it and I'm feeling more confident about it now. I'm being pretty tight-lipped about it because it's an incredibly complicated project compared to what I normally do and I plan on elaborating a lot more once it's done and behind me.
Pretty much all this month I plan to be posting previews and stuff. Now I just have to remember to do them in little posts like I said I would.
We also made a lot of progress on the Baldur's Gate 3 ports! I say 'we' because I'm working with Axel on it again, and boy do I need the help. There are like ~50 characters we're merging into just a few different models like we did with the RE8 witches. In this kind of operation, even the smallest error can blow up in our faces. Very fun and interesting from a technical perspective. Even if it turns into a complete failure, it will be an interesting look into the game's development.
Side note: DAMN those models have nice hair.
Lastly I'll be getting back to the pin-ups this month, as per usual. If you didn't read the last update, I paused the Patreon for last month. So if you're wondering why you didn't get charged, then that's why.
Thanks for your support!

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Even more screen caps.
It's scenes like these that I'm really happy I modified the warrior's topology so much. Some of these poses and shots just wouldn't be possible if the vertex density wasn't there. Usually when I start using a new model it doesn't take long before I uncover plenty of glaring errors that I have to work around. However these two have been fairly pleasant to work with. The only things I don't like so much are the gorgon's breasts and her snakes. I think I could have done a better job sculpting the breasts but the snakes are just... a lot to deal with. There isn't much more that I could do to make those things easier to wrangle.
Simple as she is, I've really fallen in love with the warrior (from a technical standpoint). She's very versatile, she looks great from almost any angle, and she has a wonderfully expressive face that's fun and easy to work with. I never dread any part of her animation process, which is a good sign.

DiDyUorIk3iT?

Apr 5, 2020

Even more screen caps.
It's scenes like these that I'm really happy I modified the warrior's topology so much. Some of these poses and shots just wouldn't be possible if the vertex density wasn't there. Usually when I start using a new model it doesn't take long before I uncover plenty of glaring errors that I have to work around. However these two have been fairly pleasant to work with. The only things I don't like so much are the gorgon's breasts and her snakes. I think I could have done a better job sculpting the breasts but the snakes are just... a lot to deal with. There isn't much more that I could do to make those things easier to wrangle.
Simple as she is, I've really fallen in love with the warrior (from a technical standpoint). She's very versatile, she looks great from almost any angle, and she has a wonderfully expressive face that's fun and easy to work with. I never dread any part of her animation process, which is a good sign.
I love the look of the gorgons hands grabbing a handful of the warriors ass cheeks. So excited for the full release.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Men sometimes let the hair grow,but only in a measure that it couldnt mess with the use of helmets

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes