RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Alright I really need to start actually dropping small posts so here it is. I think I must have some sort of anxiety about it because I'm always thinking about what to say and putting it off so I'm just gonna go for it.
For some reason I really like this frame.
2041.jpg

Apr 14, 2021
- - WORKUPLOAD
The interpolation fairy is here, and since is this top-tier stuff, I went above and beyond the normal interpolation scheme.

Because we all have 240 FPS monitors/TVs, right?

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~15 MB
New filesize: ~21 MB

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
This is weird. I sort of expected that there wouldn't be any more Lady D videos from Nyl. I personally would love for him to continue on this.
Not that I'm complaining - if he's ever release a full Lady D vid it would probably become my number 1.
Has anyone seen any of the writing that went with the latest clip? Does he mention anything about his plans with Lady D?

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrvv32

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
This is weird. I sort of expected that there wouldn't be any more Lady D videos from Nyl. I personally would love for him to continue on this.
Not that I'm complaining - if he's ever release a full Lady D vid it would probably become my number 1.
Has anyone seen any of the writing that went with the latest clip? Does he mention anything about his plans with Lady D?
He mentioned that capcom is breathing on the neck of some animators,so you can guess that he opted to just make some brief animations instead of a bigger ones who can bring heat onto his works....look to poor MaFavam,guy got a lot of love from capcom laywers....

Sep 19, 2021
in the OP post example screenshots, the first pic with 4 ladies (2 standing futa and 2 neeling down non-futa) belongs to which video?

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Download:

Overview:
I finally got around to fixing this model up for a public release, so here it is.
People often ask about the dick model I use so back in April I threw a preliminary version into a different model release. This time around I've fixed it up a bit and added a few new features, though there are probably still some bugs present.
The model is originally from , but since its release I've been using it a lot and I've made quite a few modifications, including rigging, material, sculpting, and now texture work. I always felt like I heavily relied on the textures it came with, so recently I wanted to try and make some myself. I ended up making four new materials with their own diffuse, normal, and bump maps and I'm pretty happy with them so far.
Below I'll lay out all of the features, bugs, and everything in between.
Features:
  • Completely rigged and animation ready!
  • 4 new completely original materials with interchangeable textures, making up 5 total!
  • Low-poly version for efficiency!
  • Spline IK capabilities to make animating easier!
  • Variety of vein textures for color, displacement, and more!
  • Variety of mask textures for all of your shading-related needs!
  • Variety of sample shape keys for personality!
  • Rigged foreskin (may break)!
Bugs:
  • The material drivers for the foreskin sometimes disconnect.
  • The foreskin shape keys are finicky, so some shape changes will cause clipping.
  • Some of the vectors and polygons on the low poly model are a little wonky.
  • There might be glitchy spots in the new textures that I'll try to fix as I find them.
  • ???
Potential Future Features:
  • Better ball rigging.
  • Drivers for better flexibility.
  • More shape keys.
  • More materials.
  • More optimization.
Credits:
- Urgarulga

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah man, I dig Sheeva as a double dickgirl. Pretty much the only girl where it would be canon LOL. I do remember there was one girl from that game with the Kerrigan Demon Lady who artists portrayed with two dicks. Forget her name.

Anyway, while I love Sheeva with 2 dicks, I would love it more if they actually gave her a decent looking model. Are there any MK games on tap soon? Is there any hope that they'll get some sexy models back???

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes