seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, I wish
Even if he does,it will be probably only after the gorgon project,he already mentioned how this project was special for him,and it seems that he is putting lots of effort on it....so,i kinda doubt it it will be anytime soon(unless you can set for these shorts he posts sometimes),to make things worse,crapcom is being crapcom and screwing people for every penny they can,so aside his o.c works,he will probably settle for making projects with less problematic characters

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Even if he does,it will be probably only after the gorgon project,he already mentioned how this project was special for him,and it seems that he is putting lots of effort on it....so,i kinda doubt it it will be anytime soon(unless you can set for these shorts he posts sometimes),to make things worse,crapcom is being crapcom and screwing people for every penny they can,so aside his o.c works,he will probably settle for making projects with less problematic characters
nah, I figured if I does it wouldn't be for a while

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

OK, this here's the last sex scene from Gorgon. There will still be animated previews but this might be the last of the screenshot sets that I show. If all else fails, then I can at least say that it's a pretty animation.
I'm still not sure how I feel about the method I used for this project. I break poses down into a lot of variations before-hand, regardless of the scene length I'm aiming for. This has led to each scene running a little longer than it should, resulting in me cutting one scene entirely and merging two others. It also keeps things moving at a pretty fast pace, but I think that I might have taken it a bit too far. I anticipate that this will be the chief complaint when the animation releases.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
sighs wistfully

Nearly a full year of waiting, and the video could be terrible... :confused::(
So far Nyl hasn't underdelivered on his projects, so there's no reason to believe he will this time. Unlike other animators he actually updates his patrons as well, so it's not like he's pulling the updates out of thin air.

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
I hope you're right. Every other vid released this year - that's taken 10+ months to create - has been a let-down for me. :(

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I hope you're right. Every other vid released this year - that's taken 10+ months to create - has been a let-down for me. :(
not exactly talking. lol.
I think you'd be really enjoy this then. Only found out about it today and it's one of the best animations i've seen, not to mention the voice acting is phenomenal. Shame there's no thread for the artist, otherwise i'd link you to that.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I think most of Nyl's worries are about his sense of how he could make things,it clearly seems like he thinks that everything screwed,but that is mostly becuz for the first time he is trying to tell a story,and that kind of thing normally demand a plan of events and all that posing shit,something he isnt exactly used to make since he is adapted to the use of scenes developed from loops,in my humble opinion,he is worrying too much,we just want to fap,not to watch the Ode to Joy in the making,considering his usual quality,i think most people will enjoy it....
As for me?i'm waiting for more of his MK jobs(with some luck i may even see a D'Vorah scene finally),but i'm welcoming his efforts to improve,guy is already well deserved of his fanbase

knixis

Jun 18, 2017
I think most of Nyl's worries are about his sense of how he could make things,it clearly seems like he thinks that everything screwed,but that is mostly becuz for the first time he is trying to tell a story,and that kind of thing normally demand a plan of events and all that posing shit,something he isnt exactly used to make since he is adapted to the use of scenes developed from loops,in my humble opinion,he is worrying too much,we just want to fap,not to watch the Ode to Joy in the making,considering his usual quality,i think most people will enjoy it....
As for me?i'm waiting for more of his MK jobs(with some luck i may even see a D'Vorah scene finally),but i'm welcoming his efforts to improve,guy is already well deserved of his fanbase
Hmmm, I think it might be a touch hard on himself. I expect it'll be fine since we have seen his work before and he's still focusing on the same kinks. He might be one of the rare creators who actually does get into trouble with scope creep and other issues while still delivering regular updates and finished results - which in this community is still better than most. I'd rather have self doubt and slight experimentation rather than him just disappearing or delivering meaningful updates once every couple of months.
So many artists have just let the ball drop. It does seem like he's advancing in a pretty professional and measured way.
I'm just hoping for a Lady D full feature in the future :D

Reactions: seraphimd2
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes