robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Yeah it is. I just now found out that it is possible to make a good Sheeva model then the one we got with MK11.
Yeah seriously, 10x better. And I never noticed how they kind of trimmed her arms' muscle tone in MK11 too.

I did prefer the other Mileena model though. The one with the half-human lips.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah seriously, 10x better. And I never noticed how they kind of trimmed her arms' muscle tone in MK11 too.

I did prefer the other Mileena model though. The one with the half-human lips.
Right now the best combo that at least artists use is the MKX jaw style with MK9 outfits. Those MK9 outfits are pretty iconic at this point. MK11 designs of the characters are trash. Sheeva in particular is fugly.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Yeah, I hope all the woke crap is over by the time the next MK comes out. Or MKX will end up being the peek for hot MK models :(
The only reason we're getting all this woke crap is due to these studios listen to twitter or those activist Journalists. In order for us to get hot MK models back is from competition that will threaten them or replace all the woke people within the studio with people who give a fuck about good art design. Until then, we are still gonna get this woke crap in the future.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2021
for the record, I would've never guessed so many people found characters in mortal kombat including Mileena becoming popular decades later. :p

(I actually thought it would be cool if they kept her keeping the mask on to maintain the mystery)

Sireldoom

Mar 23, 2020
I wish nyl make something like this for men and women like kinky combat,
-CUNT PUNCH (exploding clit)
-NUT PUNCH (exploding balls bleeding dick)
Due to age nonsense in yt me the uploader cant actually see the vids lool . ....

Reactions: fanat7771

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Right now the best combo that at least artists use is the MKX jaw style with MK9 outfits. Those MK9 outfits are pretty iconic at this point. MK11 designs of the characters are trash. Sheeva in particular is fugly.
they tried too hard to make Sheeva as humanoid as possible,and by the love of god,why the fuck they thought it was cool?Edenians already are way too humanlike and they are by far,the only race in all Outwolrd that looks like that,there was no need for the Shokan to be more human like that they already were(Zaterrans,Khytin,Naknadians,Tarkateans,Centaurians they are all cool and they look way too little like humans,aside of being humanoids),the only thing cool about Sheeva on this MK is her weight,she really feels like she weights a lot,be it by her punches and kicks or the way she moves,but her face was royally screwed when made more humanlike...

P.S:i didnt mentioned some humanlike races like thge Cryomancers cuz they only look humanlike becuz of interspecies breeding with humanlike species....

RTG$02

Mar 3, 2021

Not much to say about this month.
I've just been working on Gorgon. I'm at the point I reach in all lengthy projects where I start to question just about every decision I've made. Why did I choose to do so many different poses? What's with all the dialogue? Should I go back and re-render this shot? Would it have been worth it to optimize more? Should this be longer -- no -- shorter?
I'm really bad at these long term things, but at least I'm trying to get better. It's amazing how immensely complicated an animation can get when you have to keep track of a ton of intensely physical scenes over the course of more than ~60 seconds. In some ways doing a daily animation challenge is simpler because you don't have to think hundreds of steps ahead. When working on a project file around 2-3 minutes long, one wrong move could mess up several separate things later along the timeline. It makes every decision intimidating.
Buuut I'll save all the ranting for the retrospective. I just have to get the damn thing done and I'm a little behind schedule as it is.
In other news it's going to be a pretty standard month. I'll probably start showing off some of the cool stuff we're doing with the Baldur's Gate models in addition to the pin-ups and previews.
Thanks for your support!
Doggy Preview 3.gif

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Nyl said:
Not much to say about this month.
I've just been working on Gorgon. I'm at the point I reach in all lengthy projects where I start to question just about every decision I've made. Why did I choose to do so many different poses? What's with all the dialogue? Should I go back and re-render this shot? Would it have been worth it to optimize more? Should this be longer -- no -- shorter?
I'm really bad at these long term things, but at least I'm trying to get better. It's amazing how immensely complicated an animation can get when you have to keep track of a ton of intensely physical scenes over the course of more than ~60 seconds. In some ways doing a daily animation challenge is simpler because you don't have to think hundreds of steps ahead. When working on a project file around 2-3 minutes long, one wrong move could mess up several separate things later along the timeline. It makes every decision intimidating.
That why certain creators use a storyboard for long projects. That way if they feel the need to course correct or change something that doesn't work, they can do so right on the spot before production. Then the option of doing the production right out the gate. Just to realize you don't like it/doesn't work and end up scaping it. Wasting all that time that could've been prevented.

Last edited:

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019
October 2021 Pin-ups: Crowded Changing Room
Cassie Glory Hole.png
removes sunglasses
"That is one big wall of dicks."
This pin-up served as a rather convenient way to test out all of the new dick materials I made. The idea popped into my head when I was thinking about how best to test them out, and I figured I'd knock them all out in one go with something like this. It's kind of a fun idea, though you have to wonder about the context.
I know I'm missing some ladies (and lads), but the frame was getting pretty tight as is. Also it gave me the chance to put a lot of fun details into the image. I realized along the way that a scene like this is a lot easier for a 2D artist. Engraving the tally marks, writing text, and cutting holes in the wall was rather involved. Plus, I cut it pretty close on VRAM.
I think it turned out alright though.

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
October 2021 Pin-ups: Crowded Changing Room
View attachment 1454351
removes sunglasses
"That is one big wall of dicks."
This pin-up served as a rather convenient way to test out all of the new dick materials I made. The idea popped into my head when I was thinking about how best to test them out, and I figured I'd knock them all out in one go with something like this. It's kind of a fun idea, though you have to wonder about the context.
I know I'm missing some ladies (and lads), but the frame was getting pretty tight as is. Also it gave me the chance to put a lot of fun details into the image. I realized along the way that a scene like this is a lot easier for a 2D artist. Engraving the tally marks, writing text, and cutting holes in the wall was rather involved. Plus, I cut it pretty close on VRAM.
I think it turned out alright though.

This pin-up would be perfect for a video. That way you can see the reactions, the moans, the cumshots.

But I think it must be difficult to animate this pin-up due to the amount of futa girls.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
Curious that he has given the biggest cock to Cetrion, which is a girls he hasn't done an animatin for. Could she get one soon???

blubbi_extrem

Sep 19, 2019

Alcina Hat 1 B_W.png Alcina Hat 1.png Alcina Hat 2 B_W.png Alcina Hat 2.png
Starting to get interested in black and white.
I try not to get too attached to any particular style of lighting so I spent some time going back and forth over this one. At first I lit her from the front to try something a little more interesting, but when I lit her from the side I really felt conflicted.
A strong key light from the side is so easy it's like cheating. See, when you look at the thumbnail it's easier to get an idea of the subject's form because of the high contrast and strong direction. Since I often zoom out to get a better look of the overall composition, I'm often seduced into falling for this set up. However recently I've wondered if it's always the best choice. Even though the side light does a much better job at giving form, it potentially changes the mood or intent of the scene. In the frontal set up, it's like she's hiding from a camera flash or a flashlight. From the side, it's more like she's explicitly posing for a magazine. The pose could be interpreted either way.
In the end I had to force myself to even render out the lower contrast frontal set up and just show both. If I want to diversify my style, I have to get out of my comfort zone a little bit and give the 'worse' option a shot on occasion.
Thankfully I really like how the pose turned out. It doesn't need much help from the lights to make it pop.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes