Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Update from NYL2

Content

This might be one of my favorite renders in Eevee, I really like how it turned out. Tried out Blender 3.0 with this one so their new features and tweaks probably helped.
The Baldur's Gate project turned into something truly monstrous, but I'm almost done with it. The full set of features is pretty insane. I just have to test them out a bit more in some images and animations and then I'll release them. It's funny because the game isn't even out yet and I don't think it's that popular, especially for Rule 34, but it's basically an opportunity to use a bunch of high-quality 3D D&D models and I can't pass that up. Even if I don't use them much, the technical challenge we went through to make them was quite a learning experience on its own.
Files

1642633654985.png

Heavyd6

Aug 24, 2018
Whats this Baldur’s Gate project? I was only aware of the Gorgon work in progress, unless the gorgon is from the Baldur’s Gate realm :shrug:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Whats this Baldur’s Gate project? I was only aware of the Gorgon work in progress, unless the gorgon is from the Baldur’s Gate realm :shrug:
the baldur's gate project is kinda of something nyl wanted to do after the gorgon,it basically consists on making models of the female characters from the Baldurs Gate 3 game....it is like his MK project,few people made models that are so good from that game,it actually made me like Sonya and Cassie models,and even made me faap some times for Sheeva,even with her new model...

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
the baldur's gate project is kinda of something nyl wanted to do after the gorgon,it basically consists on making models of the female characters from the Baldurs Gate 3 game....it is like his MK project,few people made models that are so good from that game,it actually made me like Sonya and Cassie models,and even made me faap some times for Sheeva,even with her new model...
Her MK 2011 model was the best MK9_Sheeva_Render.png
Her new one just looks like a fucking Orc. Just a generic, boring average orc

• Angry
Reactions: whitexwhite

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Her MK 2011 model was the best View attachment 1620324
Her new one just looks like a fucking Orc. Just a generic, boring average orc
dont talk like that,it looks more like some kind of a humanoid monster,not a an orc,in fact,looks more humanlike than ever on the new model,something i really dont like,since they are the Dragon People,they werent supposed to look like humans(they only look like humans thanks to the fact they are humanoids),it kinda kills the exotic appeal,and yet nyl made me fap for that,the man is a genius,give at least some credit for him,for me it doesnt matter,i'm still waiting for D'Vorah turn

Apr 14, 2021
Update from nyl2

Content

DRIVE

There isn't a lot you can do when the size difference is this extreme, so it takes some work just to make things fit.

Files

View attachment 1620803
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy is here.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~25 MB
New filesize: ~23 MB

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Surely you've seen what Bad-Dragon makes, and what their customers can do...
well,it takes them some time effort and training,thats for sure,something that someone like Mother Miranda or Dimitrescu shouldnt worry about,since they have regenerative powers to make a planary envious

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
dont talk like that,it looks more like some kind of a humanoid monster,not a an orc,in fact,looks more humanlike than ever on the new model,something i really dont like,since they are the Dragon People,they werent supposed to look like humans(they only look like humans thanks to the fact they are humanoids),it kinda kills the exotic appeal,and yet nyl made me fap for that,the man is a genius,give at least some credit for him,for me it doesnt matter,i'm still waiting for D'Vorah turn
Nyl made her hot in his videos (somehow) but her design, like you said feels so much less exotic or magical. She literally looks like a human with dark olive skin and horns glued on. Out of all her designs from the games, her 2011 one was the best, they should have just improved that design.

D'Vorah could be cool, I just hope the bugs don't come crawling in and out while she's being humped.

Reactions: seraphimd2
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes