Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
I just saw the video of Alcina and Miranda anal, and the truth is that the video was extremely boring. 16 seconds of the same loop, terrible.

I don't know if Nyl is already getting bored of making futa content because all he does is pin-ups or 6-16 second clips.

It's a shame with the good quality of animation, the good renders and the good modeling of the girls. so that only Nyl is dedicated to creating pin-ups or clips of 6 or 16 seconds of loops, what a waste

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I just saw the video of Alcina and Miranda anal, and the truth is that the video was extremely boring. 16 seconds of the same loop, terrible.

I don't know if Nyl is already getting bored of making futa content because all he does is pin-ups or 6-16 second clips.

It's a shame with the good quality of animation, the good renders and the good modeling of the girls. so that only Nyl is dedicated to creating pin-ups or clips of 6 or 16 seconds of loops, what a waste
I mean...he's making small stuff inbetween making a really big thing. Or would you prefer just seeing nothing til that's done?

Reactions: dicktits

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Nyl made her hot in his videos (somehow) but her design, like you said feels so much less exotic or magical. She literally looks like a human with dark olive skin and horns glued on. Out of all her designs from the games, her 2011 one was the best, they should have just improved that design.

D'Vorah could be cool, I just hope the bugs don't come crawling in and out while she's being humped.
wasnt about the bugs,more like to the fact that she can conceal a lot of surprises thanks to her"alien"anatomy,she uses ovipositors as weapons,and she has a large number of these on her body,add to that the fact that she can hide lots of things on her orifices,and they are sometimes just as big as heads or even bigger(like the big bug she uses to emergence escapes),she is kind like the xenomorph queen,a breeding factory of possibilities(talking about D'Vorah,alien queen is more for the animalistic guys,i prefer D'Vorah cuz she remebers me Syl,from Species movies),could be very enticing if utilized in a right way....

Hard Knocks

Dec 26, 2019
I mean...he's making small stuff inbetween making a really big thing. Or would you prefer just seeing nothing til that's done?
definitely the latter for me, but there are 'creators' who just give up on their big project that everyone was excited about, and don't tell anyone and just silently wait for the questions to die down.
project physalis and his Raven flash game for example (yiff admin for another example). Almost a year and a half since he last mentioned it on his page and he's been working on everything BUT his raven flash game, which I'm pretty sure is what most people who joined his patreon wanted. Those people that joined up hoping for that got fuckin duped.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
definitely the latter for me, but there are 'creators' who just give up on their big project that everyone was excited about, and don't tell anyone and just silently wait for the questions to die down.
project physalis and his Raven flash game for example (yiff admin for another example). Almost a year and a half since he last mentioned it on his page and he's been working on everything BUT his raven flash game, which I'm pretty sure is what most people who joined his patreon wanted. Those people that joined up hoping for that got fuckin duped.
physalis actually does a lot of stuff,but he needs to learn how to manage his focus,becuz he never focus properly on his big projects

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Beep boop, the interpolatino fairy has arrived (again)!

This is a second go-through of Nyl's videos, using an updated version of the program with some nice fixes compared to the first time. The biggest differences between this version and the last are that the coloring of these videos is the same as the originals (the first time, colors shifted for some reason), a bigger focus on keeping the quality (making this bigger than the first time filesize-wise), and of course, more videos.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~3.5 GB
New filesize: ~2.7 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Link dead again. I know i already asked once to reinstate it. I belong to horny jail.
Also can u update it with the newest small vids aswell?

Reactions: nor-boy

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
January/February 2022 Update

Content
Right: I took a little while to update this month because I was focused on being busy and I didn't have much to say, so I'm kind of merging updates here because it would feel weird if I technically missed one.

I haven't forgotten about Gorgon, I'm just trying to spread my efforts around a little. December was as rough as it was surprising for me. I've gotten into kind of a groove these past few years and usually I can push through those later year projects in December but I just found myself unable. Something needed to change.

Working on a bunch of different projects has worked out well for me so far. It gets me excited to work on things again and if I'm not into what I'm doing I can just hop around. Being tied down to one thing really sucks. I have a really hard time giving up and I think it can drag me down sometimes. To this date I've only ever given up on a handful of things; none of them sizeable. Maybe it's just all in my head but we'll see how this method works for me going forward. As my technical and skill-related issues resolve it has become more about what makes me tick, which is much harder to tackle.

So here's to a better year. Thanks for the support!

Reactions: Choo-choo and Ian K

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
He hasn't committed to a full Lady D animation yet. He just does little ones to keep himself motivated in-between projects. I think it's a compromise because people want a full Lady D animation but he has the very large Gorgon animation to finish first. So just enjoy until he's ready to announce his next long animation. He may surprise you.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
He hasn't committed to a full Lady D animation yet. He just does little ones to keep himself motivated in-between projects. I think it's a compromise because people want a full Lady D animation but he has the very large Gorgon animation to finish first. So just enjoy until he's ready to announce his next long animation. He may surprise you.
well,he has motives to not commiting himself fully to that,Crapcom is quiet for now,but is watching still,its dangerous to commit to,since they could sick a platoon of hungry lawyers at him,just becuz they can....poor MaFavam

greghacker

Apr 2, 2021
Beep boop, the interpolatino fairy has arrived (again)!

This is a second go-through of Nyl's videos, using an updated version of the program with some nice fixes compared to the first time. The biggest differences between this version and the last are that the coloring of these videos is the same as the originals (the first time, colors shifted for some reason), a bigger focus on keeping the quality (making this bigger than the first time filesize-wise), and of course, more videos.
Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~3.5 GB
New filesize: ~2.7 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Hey man, it's down again...would you be so kind please?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Alcina And Mother Miranda video needs to be added to the OP. The Sindel and Jade video someone posted above, do we have that in 1080? The new images from this thread need to be added.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes